First Name
raynaldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be mindful, the minimum order I can do is 50, will there be enough interest from everyone that will make it worth the effort? I generally charge only the amount to cover the cost of the sticker itself and mailing (envelope/stamp).
I'll happily throw in some funds.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be mindful, the minimum order I can do is 50, will there be enough interest from everyone that will make it worth the effort? I generally charge only the amount to cover the cost of the sticker itself and mailing (envelope/stamp).
I saw the Last Batch stickers were $5 per item; ballpark for anyone interested.

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would it be helpful to just add a few columns to the 12/6 build spreadsheet that already exists?
  • Delayed email received
  • Last communication date
Since we already have all of that info in that spreadsheet it seems like adding a bit of info to it would be easier on everybody and super beneficial in our quest to contact Ford.

I added a second sheet on here to populate these dates

12/6 Week Facts

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

why 30-45 days post finish? Shouldn’t it ship as soon as it’s finished?
Mine is coming by rail so there are delays there. Then it actually goes to the corner of the state to wait for a convoy--at least that is what I have seen in other posts related to my area. Then it has to get to me in the middle of the state. Why that takes so long, I have no idea.

Harper

Outer Banks
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX/'14 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Curious about how many of us 12-sixers were originally told that we wouldn't get a '21 model? It seems like a special form of torture to have gotten the "you ain't gettin' one this year" email, then the "psych, you are actually scheduled for production" email, only to get through every other step and be stuck here, with zero emails. - not even the "delayed" email.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious about how many of us 12-sixers were originally told that we wouldn't get a '21 model? It seems like a special form of torture to have gotten the "you ain't gettin' one this year" email, then the "psych, you are actually scheduled for production" email, only to get through every other step and be stuck here, with zero emails. - not even the "delayed" email.
That would be me...and many others I'm sure

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keeping an eye on interest, as obviously do not want you going through this effort if we can’t cover the cost 😀

Packle

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm one of them! After I got the you're getting a 2022 model email, I had made the choice to change to Eruption Green only to get the 2021 vin a few weeks later. Now there's a decent chance someone will get an eruption green before I get mine