First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m beginning to think us Outerbanks folks are stuck on a sand bar…. 12/10 blend, 12/13 in production, no tracker updates(any of them) , no emails. Oh well, at least I’ve got my floor mats to look at…
6176C98F-627E-420C-A4B2-0E38F0B6E815.jpeg
663ED2CF-71AD-4491-9B27-958E49A4DBC1.jpeg
You aren’t alone. Us Black Diamonds are standing strong with you too.
Sponsored

Packle

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It shouldn't take 3 days after it is built to get shipped. Especially if they want to make some of these updated EDD

Jornum1

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2013 Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its funny how we all theorize and try to figure out all these patterns...
WS updated yesterday, EDD stayed the same(12/29).
Now in the last two hours my tracker will not work, just resets and goes back to the same screen. I have seen this before and while I have not payed real close attention I am going to bet that means a change will be made. Im hoping I will then receive a built email tomorrow. Since we are seeing mostly badlands coming through with built emails, I should be up soon.
Not complaining or bitching. Just random thoughts while we all try to pass the time waiting for our Broncos! Maybe if a pattern can be established it will help someone else.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

True. But a lot of us have had to deal with this stuff, different build weeks. Just a coping mechanism. Bled over to late 11/31 and early 12/13 builds as well. Better to enjoy the company and laugh...
Happy to report my friend got his built email from Ford this morning 🤟

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It shouldn't take 3 days after it is built to get shipped. Especially if they want to make some of these updated EDD
Built 12/22 and still haven’t seen it shipped. Not an email or the tracker…dealership hasn’t responded to my call or email. This has been the longest month ever.

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is my thoughts, not that this is correct, but I am trying to make since of all of this. Ford is going by Trim for what ever reason, and maybe they have a different abbreviation that we B6G people use. So here is my thoughts (and I am most surely incorrect - haha)

BA-Base
BB-Big Bend
BD-Badlands
BK-Black Diamond
OB-Outerbanks
WT-Wildtrack

So this means after the Badlands they will get to the Black Diamond, OBX then WT.

What are your thoughts on my incorrect thinking? Sorry, i only spend time on speculations these days. it keeps my mind occupied.
I am still holding to this theory. Especially with Black Diamonds coming on board.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping that on Monday we see a slew of shipped emails FTB (for the boys/broncos)

Jae

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would it be worth breaking out trim on the spreadsheet to see if a pattern jumps out more readily?

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would it be worth breaking out trim on the spreadsheet to see if a pattern jumps out more readily?
I did this on every level of every bronco option. I exported to excel as to not m as up the spreadsheet. Then I spent 2 hours breaking out everyone’s build. Put pivot tables and Nothing. The only things that had some correlation are things that were more dependent on trim level (MGV or Base package). It really is just Trim.

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its funny how we all theorize and try to figure out all these patterns...
WS updated yesterday, EDD stayed the same(12/29).
Now in the last two hours my tracker will not work, just resets and goes back to the same screen. I have seen this before and while I have not payed real close attention I am going to bet that means a change will be made. Im hoping I will then receive a built email tomorrow. Since we are seeing mostly badlands coming through with built emails, I should be up soon.
Not complaining or bitching. Just random thoughts while we all try to pass the time waiting for our Broncos! Maybe if a pattern can be established it will help someone else.
Window sticker updates every 7 days on the bottom.
Sponsored