Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn’t infer any of that. Your statement to @GatorGrl2 made it sound as if there was no way anyone from the 12/06 week could have already taken delivery. My response was to show that it’s very likely some did.
Oh - definitely! As I said, ours is a small group out of more than 5000 Bronco's (and Rangers) built that week. I just think that it may be a few people that may have been 'fixed' early this week (it seems that we all sat waiting the last 2 weeks for them to come back and start the fixes - kind of a mini-Dirt Mountain) and shipped by Convoy someplace close. I'd bet we are on the brink of seeing a lot of Built, Shipped and Delivered Bronco's soon among our group.
Sponsored

Lurker00

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Canadians dont get that email FYI. We get very little communication from Ford.
Do you know if all southern Ontario convoy is via Cassens? Or are there other companies that are used as well?

Jornum1

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2013 Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My WS updated today from 12/22. So maybe my Badlands is up today! Its the little things that give me hope! My Estimated date of delivery is still 12/31. Was updated from 1/09 last week. I'm sure it will get moved later once I get a built notification. Ford's just playing games with us now!

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Released for transport today. Should be about two weeks if it follows the other shipping schedules our Broncos have had.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211229-103001_Chrome
how do you get that page?

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how do you get that page?
I believe that is from the dealer, not available to us commoners unless your dealer is willing to share.

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is my thoughts, not that this is correct, but I am trying to make since of all of this. Ford is going by Trim for what ever reason, and maybe they have a different abbreviation that we B6G people use. So here is my thoughts (and I am most surely incorrect - haha)

BA-Base
BB-Big Bend
BD-Badlands
BK-Black Diamond
OB-Outerbanks
WT-Wildtrack

So this means after the Badlands they will get to the Black Diamond, OBX then WT.

What are your thoughts on my incorrect thinking? Sorry, i only spend time on speculations these days. it keeps my mind occupied.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is my thoughts, not that this is correct, but I am trying to make since of all of this. Ford is going by Trim for what ever reason, and maybe they have a different abbreviation that we B6G people use. So here is my thoughts (and I am most surely incorrect - haha)

BA-Base
BB-Big Bend
BD-Badlands
BK-Black Diamond
OB-Outerbanks
WT-Wildtrack

So this means after the Badlands they will get to the Black Diamond, OBX then WT.

What are your thoughts on my incorrect thinking? Sorry, i only spend time on speculations these days. it keeps my mind occupied.

It makes as much sense as anything else. lol

snarkyb49

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blend date of 12/8 and no updates yet. EDD still says 12/29 and window sticker was updated 12/25. So frustrated. Mine is a Big Bend.

Sponsored

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am getting frustrated myself. Blend date of 12/6 one of the first people on the spread sheet yet still no built email. EDD is 12/30. For the love of God Ford let us know what is happening. Why is it not first in first out on dirt mountain 2.0

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked another box on the spreadsheet today. I received my official ‘Shipped’ email from Ford this morning. Now for the slow train to Texas and ‘Delivery’.

1F1632A0-0E43-4859-A282-968CE1723227.jpeg

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 VW GTI & '21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am getting frustrated myself. Blend date of 12/6 one of the first people on the spread sheet yet still no built email. EDD is 12/30. For the love of God Ford let us know what is happening. Why is it not first in first out on dirt mountain 2.0
Same fam. Same.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked another box on the spreadsheet today. I received my official ‘Shipped’ email from Ford this morning. Now for the slow train to Texas and ‘Delivery’.

1F1632A0-0E43-4859-A282-968CE1723227.jpeg
What time did you get?
Sponsored