PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on previous post of another member set up Ford Pass app and pinged the vehicle for activation a couple weeks Ago. After midnight Thursday someone in vehicle accepts. I see it’s sitting in parking lot just west of plant where it looks like they maybe load onto truck car haulers. It already had 58 miles on odometer. Today it’s on south side of town off King Rd by the Ford Stamping plant that maybe looks like train loading. 80 miles on odometer and haven’t left Detroit.
Didn’t have any options that normally require off site install. Was originally Convoy to TN. No idea what’s up. Also while being able to track is great It also starts the countdown on the connected nav trial period.
Screw with them, start it remotely... 😁 ...

Slide

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx570
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Screw with them, start it remotely... 😁 ...
At this point it’s running on fumes in the gas tank. Don’t want any more delay. Was a little hesitant to even mention because thinking Ford will come down hard on this for that exact reason.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, nice new avatar! :love:
All kudos to you! Are you going to be able to make stickers for them too, or just the design? If you don’t have to mass produce, I may ask for a shade of blue and orange (maybe blue background and orange mountains/script) 🥳😀

Jornum1

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2013 Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker updated to shipped.
EDD went matches the back door at 1/20. No email just noticed the tracker changed sometime this afternoon.
Considering it’s coming convoy maybe I’ll get lucky and it will come sooner.

F6A086A5-BDFF-46B9-BB4B-1816A5F98B3B.jpeg

Sponsored

kput

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2021 Bronco 4door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm just over here crying because I can't track mine anymore.

Finalized paperwork before year-end, and my dealer punched her as sold. Lost access to all tracking info RIP.

There is another 12/6 week Bronco coming to my store. It already has a rail car number, hoping mine ends up on the same train and I can at least see if it's close 😅

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I swear it takes 30 minutes for me to catch up on this thread when I get off work for past two weeks! Can whoever is in charge of the badge design make a “Holding your Horse” badge. Have a Bronco (horse) with a lasso around his neck tied to a Ford emblem! That would be perfect.
That definitely sounds like a much longer time to design…$$$ 🤪

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, not at all. Since no one seems to have an answer on what exactly held up out build week I'm honestly anxious af about my truck (I'm anxious af 100% of the time anyway tho, this is what my brain decided to focus on since Xmas break).

I may put in a new order for what I'd assume would be a MY23, or plan on trading in Bebop for one of the hybrids if they actually launch in the next few years. I'd feel a lot better knowing what the issue that caused the delay was and how it was mitigated, or if there was some satisfaction funds available to me to offset the cost of an extended service plan warranty.
Quoting myself and mentioning @Ford Motor Company along with the other recent tags in this thread. Someone mentioned it already but transparency here would be huge, and the lack of it is affecting my confidence in the vehicle I'm about to drop a looooot of money on.

arewethereyet

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here, very pointless
I connected with them and it was no different than calling the hotline. They either have no information or are not sharing (and I suspect it is the former). No customer facing representative of Ford (hotline, social media, dealer) has been at all useful.

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza tracker updated to shipped.
EDD went matches the back door at 1/20. No email just noticed the tracker changed sometime this afternoon.
Considering it’s coming convoy maybe I’ll get lucky and it will come sooner.

F6A086A5-BDFF-46B9-BB4B-1816A5F98B3B.jpeg
Unless the truck driver is pushing it the whole way, I'm pretty confident it will get from Michigan to Jersey in under two weeks.

My EDD just changed to 1/20 as well, but I'm still at built status on the tracker. No emails here either.

Edit: just noticed you're only a few spots above me on the spreadsheet. Now I got my hopes up again.

Jornum1

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2013 Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless the truck driver is pushing it the whole way, I'm pretty confident it will get from Michigan to Jersey in under two weeks.

My EDD just changed to 1/20 as well, but I'm still at built status on the tracker. No emails here either.
Well it’s debatable what “shipped” means. Does that mean it’s cleared and ready to ship, or it’s physically on a truck?
palsapp is still not showing anything. So who knows.
it’s a step in the right direction so I’ll take it!

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly what I’m saying. Something is seriously wrong. @Ford Motor Company
I don't know if it makes you feel any better but 8 haven't shipped yet from 11/29. And 2 not "built" yet. Probably the same issues though (as if I know).

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I swear it takes 30 minutes for me to catch up on this thread when I get off work for past two weeks! Can whoever is in charge of the badge design make a “Holding your Horse” badge. Have a Bronco (horse) with a lasso around his neck tied to a Ford emblem! That would be perfect.
I'd like to see that.....sounds cool