First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The worst is sitting in production purgatory. Been there since 12/6. I havenā€™t experienced as many EDD pushbacks as most. Original EDD was 12/31, pushed to 1/30. Iā€™m pretty confident this will be pushed yet again. Last time they updated my EDD 4 days after it was supposed to be delivered.
I emailed Ford for what itā€™s worth.
Sponsored

BroncoBuck81

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just checked my dealershipā€™s website. Another same model Bronco is listed as in transit. This one has a blend date a week after mine. This is also after I stopped at the dealership last week and they told me my Bronco would be ā€œhot listedā€ to the next available transport.

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure how or why, but our EDD updated on both pizza and manage trackers last night and moved up a week to 1/24-1/30. I havenā€™t been tracking the rail car but I have to assume itā€™s on a train and headed here to Ok. Im just going to hang tight and hope I get a call from my dealer next week before we head out to San Diego on the 26thā€¦. Be nice to have it sitting in our garage when we left rather than on their lot for a few additional days.
Same. OKC too. I received a shipped email on 12/31.

Mullmom

Badlands
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked my dealershipā€™s website. Another same model Bronco is listed as in transit. This one has a blend date a week after mine. This is also after I stopped at the dealership last week and they told me my Bronco would be ā€œhot listedā€ to the next available transport.
How can you see what theyā€™re getting? My order didnā€™t even show up on my dealers website.

Sponsored

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My EDD moved only 5 days this time, I've gone from 1/9 to 1/19 to now I'm 1/24. I'm going to take that as a positive! Soon, it'll be here soon!!!!!

Although I talked to a guy this morning, his brother had a late October build date, he's supposed to get it today. It was supposed to be delivered in early December but got lost on the rail line and ended up in Memphis at the rail yard and sat there for almost 2 mos. The dealership called the Ford rep and that's how they found it. Anyway, just an FYI for those of us that are in the last group to get them.

RangerDanger

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you tracking by rail? What is your EDD? Asking because i have 24-30th EDD.
Rail, EDD on the pizza tracker is 1/30 but used to be 1/15. It updated on the 16th I believe. I'm guessing it's at the Benicia rail yard by now since it was in Stockton yesterday afternoon.

SpeedLimit18

Wildtrak
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My EDD moved only 5 days this time, I've gone from 1/9 to 1/19 to now I'm 1/24. I'm going to take that as a positive! Soon, it'll be here soon!!!!!

Although I talked to a guy this morning, his brother had a late October build date, he's supposed to get it today. It was supposed to be delivered in early December but got lost on the rail line and ended up in Memphis at the rail yard and sat there for almost 2 mos. The dealership called the Ford rep and that's how they found it. Anyway, just an FYI for those of us that are in the last group to get them.
Patiently awaiting a built email for my Wildtrakā€¦ My EDD is 1/23 šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Detail and tint. Next stop accessories!

Hopefully driving home tomorrow!
Digging the 'Yellow' - did they do that special for you? (lol) Congrats!

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Patiently awaiting a built email for my Wildtrakā€¦ My EDD is 1/23 šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
It seems alot of us have a EDD of the 23rd now. I still can't figure it though. Mine should be delivered the day it gets loaded on the truck as I'm 2 hrs away. Why it's still being held is beyond me. I feel there is still an unaddressed problem that none of us know about. I feel once whatever issue is resolved all the 12 sixers will be shipped. Until then we still wait.

Sponsored

SpeedLimit18

Wildtrak
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee SRT, Z51 CMG C8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems alot of us have a EDD of the 23rd now. I still can't figure it though. Mine should be delivered the day it gets loaded on the truck as I'm 2 hrs away. Why it's still being held is beyond me. I feel there is still an unaddressed problem that none of us know about. I feel once whatever issue is resolved all the 12 sixers will be shipped. Until then we still wait.
It seems weā€™re order day buddies as well, Jan. 25. Also happens to be my birthday - sure would be nice to have my 2 door by then šŸ˜

Reactions: Biz

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It seems weā€™re order day buddies as well, Jan. 25. Also happens to be my birthday - sure would be nice to have my 2 door by then šŸ˜
I was hoping for a Christmas gift but a Birthday gift would be great for you.
Hopefully we see them before my Birthday though. Oct 20th.
PS: Happy Birthday!!!! šŸ„³

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone remember what day the ā€œbaby picā€ is supposed to come? Tuesday or Thursday?

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wishing you better luck than me - my B-Day came and went this past weekend.
Sponsored