First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update: Some kind soul took pity on me after my Landry Instagram post and looked up the tracking information. Bronco has been unloaded from the train and is in Milpitas (outside San Jose) waiting for transport via car carrier. So it’s basically four hours from the dealership!
B56212A9-39FD-4B11-9DD6-576FEC059256.jpeg

So there’s that…but I also don’t have my BRONCO!
Who did you tag to reach said kind should? Did you post your vin?
Sponsored

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well Folks.....
Here's my 2 cents.
I have a feeling that Ford has made up this 'Chip Shortage' to placate us for the time being. Telling Dealers ("My Dealer said..."; ...c'mon we don't HARDLY believe them anymore) to send out emails saying that?
Blaming it on a supplier is an easy crutch to lean on and takes the blame off Ford.

I find it hard to believe that they can build and deliver 1000's of Broncos since the second week in December and not get to a few hundred 2021's left behind. It would have to be a pretty unusual chip to only affect certain specific 2021 builds, while making it easy to build and deliver others. Not enough has changed between the 2 year models to blame on any shortage.

Trying to find ANY link... They're building:
Sasquatch - check
Towing - check
MIC - check
2.7 - check
Lux - check
Roof Racks are now available as a part option
They're even building some OBX and WT's, so why can't these others (& mine) get completed???
I can't imagine what unique kind of chip would be specific to just @helifino16's Wildtrak only (and these other folks as well)?
It can't be the Auto Start/Stop chip - that would hold up nearly ever Bronco, right? Any shortage would have certainly been fulfilled by now, right? We've been 'In Production' for 7 weeks now. There are seasons of TV series that don't last that long. đź“ş

Hey, I'm pleased as anyone that SOME Bronco's are making their way to long-awaiting people, but they've really got to do a sweep and finish up those few 2021's hanging out. C'mon Ford, step up!
Dual temperature control?

Maybe that’s why the 2022s are being built, but the 2021s with their fancy temperature dials aren’t?

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked the pizza tracker and my EDD moved up to 1/28. :unsure: It was 2/6 before. That’s a first.
This happened with me - it had been 1/6 for most of December after build week came around, it randomly changed to 2/4, then when I got the built email it changed to 1/21-1/27 and I took it home 1/24. So this could be a good sign for ya!

Landry

Base
First Name
JoDee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who did you tag to reach said kind should? Did you post your vin?
I posted on my Instagram page and someone reached out to me. They aren’t a part of this group.

Sponsored
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully! But probably not, my rotation is 4880.
I don’t think rotation number matters…my rotation # is 10 and I still don’t have a ”built” email.
WT, Lux, Grphx, tow, MIC, Lthr, AR51

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Called my dealer who says they couldn’t see anything about it in transit to tell them it was at the rail yard and ask if they knew when it might get picked up for delivery. No one called me back, argh….

Last edited:

d8520

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Called my dealer who says they couldn’t see anything about it in transit to tell them it was at the rail yard and ask if they new when it might get picked up for delivery. No one called me back, argh….
I took delivery this early evening and everything went very well. In Columbus, Jim Mosier and his team at Ricart Ford are the best. My 2 door base was worth the wait. Given the good experience I had throughout this journey with my dealer compared to others Ive read, I'm ordering another new Ford through Jim.

Last edited:

DoubledD239

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, Jeep Wrangler, 69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, so my bronco arrived at U.P. Yard on the 19th, it was released for movement the 20th. Dealer says they cant get it sooner, trucking shortage, etc. Meanwhile the yard is 32 miles away. This is really starting to annoy me. Are they full of crap, dragging their feet for no reason? Is there any way I can track it once it's released for movement?
It seems like a few of us in Oregon are in the same boat. Broncos arrived late last week and are still sitting at the railyard. I haven't bothered messaging the dealer because I'm sure I'll get the same excuse.

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs