Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just picked up my bronco from Galpin ford. Super smooth and enjoyable process. Check out the videos (sound on) for the laughter that it brought me.

I'm not going to say it's worth it, cause that's cliche but...it's worth it.

Best of luck to everyone still in the running

IMG_2112.jpg
Ron has no words... because his head just exploded!

You BETTER enjoy the 'F' outta that thing while the rest of us are left waiting. Happy for ya, bud.
Sponsored

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So fellow 12/6ers, I wish I was here to tell you I got my Bronco, but I'm not. I'm still waiting and wondering like most of you, but, life has taken a strange and fortuitous turn for me while waiting.... A very close friend of mine that knows about my desire to finally own a 4 wheeler that is strictly recreational, dropped a bomb on me. The bomb is a 1979 Chevy step side 4x4 with 68,000 original miles that he has owned since new. This truck is built, and well known locally. The wheel base is 117.5", which is 1.4" longer than my fairy tale Bronco. Locking differentials of course and a built 350. I'm picking it up today, Wednesday after work. I won't be in my Bronco, but I'm going to be doing some industrial strength off-roading in a very proven off road vehicle. I can't believe I'm going to own what is argue-ably the best known 4X4 in these parts! This is going to definitely take my mind off my EDD. I will post some off-road pictures soon, but for now a picture of it clean in the shop it lives in. Check out the custom paint, pin striping, and old school recovery winch!
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group WOODY4ME

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the ones moved to April what was your order date?
I'm seeing a few March 21's.
I guess I'm just trying to see if Ford is moving these (fixing) by order date or just at random.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So fellow 12/6ers, I wish I was here to tell you I got my Bronco, but I'm not. I'm still waiting and wondering like most of you, but, life has taken a strange and fortuitous turn for me while waiting.... A very close friend of mine that knows about my desire to finally own a 4 wheeler that is strictly recreational, dropped a bomb on me. The bomb is a 1979 Chevy step side 4x4 with 68,000 original miles that he has owned since new. This truck is built, and well known locally. The wheel base is 117.5", which is 1.4" longer than my fairy tale Bronco. Locking differentials of course and a built 350. I'm picking it up today, Wednesday after work. I won't be in my Bronco, but I'm going to be doing some industrial strength off-roading in a very proven off road vehicle. I can't believe I'm going to own what is argue-ably the best known 4X4 in these parts! This is going to definitely take my mind off my EDD. I will post some off-road pictures soon, but for now a picture of it clean in the shop it lives in. Check out the custom paint, pin striping, and old school recovery winch!
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 4277B6EF-B929-49F7-BF42-44203AC4AE4E
Awesome

Sponsored

DanielP

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PowerBoost F-150, 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My EDD updated to 04/03/22, pizza tracker still shows in production. OASIS shows built 12/14/21 but not released. I am ready to throw in the towel. Delay after delay, disappointment after disappointment, I will hate this vehicle by the time it gets here.

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just picked up my bronco from Galpin ford. Super smooth and enjoyable process. Check out the videos (sound on) for the laughter that it brought me.

I'm not going to say it's worth it, cause that's cliche but...it's worth it.

Best of luck to everyone still in the running
That totally made my morning! Congrats!

Sponsored

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As far as why- take a look at the snow mountain thread. Someone saw their were parts on theirs under grill (I think) hoses? That were manufactured after blend date and could have been a hold up.
I gotta say - if I was moved to April I’d be reordering and buying a Jeep.

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No new email from Ford but one of the trackers (linked to the built email from Ford) changed status to shipped this morning. The other tracker still says built. Hoping this means it is coming soon but I am not holding my breath. I see that many others are getting bumped again and I feel so bad for all who are seeing theirs pushed to March and April, I cant freaking believe that.
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group shipped_LI

GatorGrl2

Black Diamond
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally got an update, my bronco has made it to Jax! I wish I could go pick it up. But hopefully will be here by the weekend.

Mikeybronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2014 fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chips, ol’man winter, the cat is out of the bag pic of ice mountain, or all of the above…can’t be fuse trays though right?!
Air bags and bce modules
FACK!!!!! I’m beginning to hate Ford….. I got bumped until 4/5.
Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group shipped_LI
im moved to April fools day over here in Wantagh

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My EDD updated to 04/03/22, pizza tracker still shows in production. OASIS shows built 12/14/21 but not released. I am ready to throw in the towel. Delay after delay, disappointment after disappointment, I will hate this vehicle by the time it gets here.
I hear you, but we’ve waited this long!!!
Sponsored