Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m thinking that happens when they receive it. My order has been sitting in Omaha NE for 3 weeks (rail car headed back east with empty designation Wed the 2nd). I’ve been watching my dealers New Inventory - figure that’s how I’ll know when it arrives. My delivery date has jumped a couple times, though. 7th to the 10th to the 12th.

Omaha is 90 mi from the dealership. (insert 🤬 emoji and then delete remembering Omaha isn’t Ice Mountain - something to tell myself).
Mine was listed on dealer website along with 6 others that were labeled "coming soon". No pics, no window sticker links, showed MSRP. The dealer said Ford automatically lists them on the website when they are built and soon to ship.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was listed on dealer website along with 6 others that were labeled "coming soon". No pics, no window sticker links, showed MSRP. The dealer said Ford automatically lists them on the website when they are built and soon to ship.
Prior to getting updates from @swami37 and then finally getting my own United Road acct, I kept looking for signs of life on the dealer’s website, but nothing and they only have ever had their two mannequins listed, so it appears not everyone engages in this practice of freaking us out.

Shorevet

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Once the vehicle is invoiced to the dealer they usually put on their web site. Drawers in perspective customers.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Once the vehicle is invoiced to the dealer they usually put on their web site. Drawers in perspective customers.
Ah, the good 'ol Bait-n-Switch.
"Come on down! We got LOADS of Bronco's to choose from. Don't believe what they're saying everywhere..."

Then when you get there, "Oh well, all those are already spoken for, but we can put in an order for you or keep you in mind if someone backs out of their deal. $1000 down, please."

See ya, sucker!

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The baby was delivered yesterday! Everything went smoothly, no complications. Mom and baby are home now. 😁
Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group C96DCCFD-4CB7-4981-8B1F-60E9F931935C
THAT THAT THAT is the same smile I hope to have soon! Enjoy, Congrats!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Before I go ballistic and take the Bronco in for what I would hope to be a quick fix, I want to ensure I checked the issue properly.

I turned the air on hi and believe I tried every setting for air to the rear floor, BUT I do not feel any air pushing through. Is anyone aware of the a/c settings for air to the rear?

I noticed this on the OCD checklist, but it says to check for warm air, so only pushes warm air?

Update: shame on me…I found a very recent thread on this. It does blow air when I select feet, but barely to the rear, and there is air blowing out of the front defroster even though not selected, so if anyone has any ideas, fire away.
Hi there! Can you send us a PM with your VIN and Ford dealership information? I’d be happy to look into this on my end.

• Haha
Reactions: Cat

Craig541

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 Crew Cab 4X4 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I have been lurking, reading, and tracking this thread. I too am one of the 12/6 group. Just like everyone else, the delivery dates continue to move. My most recent EDD is now 4/6.

WT 2dr, 2.7L, Lux, Tow, MIC with Blend Date of 12/8/21

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: Cat

Ohenry

Big Bend
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok Trout

Outer Banks
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins '15 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy hell it’s actually here!!! Dropped at dealer this morning. Being PDI’d and cleaned up right now. Hoping for delivery today, but dealer said most likely tomorrow.

52AE3272-05D9-4AC1-9E05-B33D0B7D318D.jpeg

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I have been lurking, reading, and tracking this thread. I too am one of the 12/6 group. Just like everyone else, the delivery dates continue to move. My most recent EDD is now 4/6.

WT 2dr, 2.7L, Lux, Tow, MIC with Blend Date of 12/8/21
If you would like to be added to the spreadsheet, send me a copy of the WS, I'll post your info.

Have you seen that the Mods Popped? A Built or shipped email?

Also look into the United Road Logistics tracker (FAQ here) - depending on your dealer, you may be able to track it the last few miles as well.

Craig541

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 Crew Cab 4X4 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you would like to be added to the spreadsheet, send me a copy of the WS, I'll post your info.

Have you seen that the Mods Popped? A Built or shipped email?

Also look into the United Road Logistics tracker (FAQ here) - depending on your dealer, you may be able to track it the last few miles as well.
Sent you a copy of the WS. It is still showing as "In Production".

I have not received any additional communication from the factory. I had let a message at my dealership and I received a call in mid-December saying my Bronco was expected to be delivered on December 31, 2021 and I laughed. I told him to call me when he saw my Bronco with his own eyes. In mid-January I got received another call letting me know the Bronco was built, but now waiting on the chip. They could not give me any additional information. That was the last communication.
Sponsored