First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really fought along side all of you for 2 months. Feels like we were in the trenches together. So I still check in on you all from time to time and see how half of you are loving your Broncos. I really believe the bronco is a good vehicle but ford is horrible.

After checking in today and see more pain I am happy that I made a decision a month ago to buy a different vehicle. I LOVE IT. Never knew I would love another vehicle as much as I loved the bronco.

I hope ford pulls their head out and the rest of you can get what you seek. I am so sorry for you all dealing with this crap still.
Sponsored

Craig541

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 Crew Cab 4X4 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After I posted yesterday morning that I received an email that my Bronco was completed, I went back and checked the status and the EDD was removed from the Ford Site...just like everyone else has stated.

This morning, I received the "Vehicle has Shipped" email and will be delivered between 3/20 - 3/26.

Last edited:

DanielP

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PowerBoost F-150, 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My EDD has also disappeared. This sucks, I am fed up
I guess we just continue to wait, lay in our "hang in there" hammocks, under our Bronco flags, and flip the months on our Bronco calendars...

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After I posted yesterday morning that I received an email that my Bronco was completed, I went back and checked the status and the EDD was removed from the Ford Site...just like everyone else has stated.

This morning, I received the "Vehicle has Shipped" email and will be delivered between 3/20 - 3/26.
Hesitant to type the least, but my first thought was maybe the disappearing EDDs will end up being the good news needed for all on Ice Mtn. Maybe the cogs are running and shipments will start with newly updated EDDs.

Sponsored

The_waiting_game

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just picked up my Outerbanks last night. Love it so far.
Congrats! I think we have the exact same outer banks build. The more you drive it the more you'll love it. I have no regrets with mine. I will be getting a hard top once it becomes available. Only reason I went soft top was to get it quicker, but the soft top still looks nice.

Pat2021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! I think we have the exact same outer banks build. The more you drive it the more you'll love it. I have no regrets with mine. I will be getting a hard top once it becomes available. Only reason I went soft top was to get it quicker, but the soft top still looks nice.
Yep that's why I got the soft top too.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tahoe, 61/69/98/21 Corvette, 69 Camaro,56 Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been pricing highway billboards rental fees and checking if the ad companies will accept my content:
FORD Sucks!
Regards, Ice Mountain

I’ve selected multiple locations on I-94 near Detroit Metro Airport (near MAP). One location is directly across from the big Ford sign and the Ford building at Oakwood Blvd.

I wouldn’t be so upset if Ford had a real “chip problem“, acted rationally, and communicated like a company that wants my future business. This past weekend I went to four large Detroit area Ford dealerships, all four had 2022 Bronco’s and some multiple “retail” 2022‘s on the lot. Ford seems to have ”chips” for 2022 units, but not enough to finish 2021’s, makes no sense.

Ford may not be able to communicate, but I’m going to try and communicate with them by using a highway billboards. p.s. My wife has given me the green light on a healthy billboard budget.

I’m guessing this post guarantees me as the last Bronco Ford releases off Ice Mountain!

Last edited:

Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford may not be able to communicate, but I’m going to try and communicate with them by using a highway billboards. p.s. My wife has given me the green light on a healthy billboard budget.
This owns. I support this sort of behavior LOL

MunneY

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Platinum, 2008 Hummer H2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can chip in on that

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Request for info please...

We're trying to keep our tracking Spreadsheet updated. While I know many of you are disappointed with the lack of communication from Ford, please don't take that out on your fellow 'Lost Batch - Twelve/sixers'. Below are the folks that have let us know they were 'Built' but have not let us know they were delivered (or shipped in some cases). While you may be enjoying your Bronco now, please let us know that so we can have faith that ours will be coming soon.

Just reply 'Shipped', 'Delivered <date>' or 'No Update'. Thanks!

@broncobex
@PWillette
@SmellzLikeYeti
@Packle
@Vantcrst
@Tdizzle
@nodnarb
@dactylic track
@Pat2021
@Peteduce
@Toopsy
@Dsevard
@Zippo
@NicoleD88
@gonyr
@Mullmom
@TXWALKER
@Omnipotent24
@Chubby
@Jblaze17
@Mike_D
@bguerin920
@CrewDawg177
@Landry
@Photorunner
@Msheldon
@Winni Made
@Beermanswife
@Hoghank
@RIBronco_89
@jwalke22
@Msitayem
No update :/

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No update :/
HOWDY Ag!

if you’d like to be added to the spreadsheet, send me your WS and your last estimated delivery date. Hope we all get good news soon.

ChanceA51BD

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2018 VW Atlas, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi All,

New to the forum. We recently picked up a '21 BD off the lot and this appears to be my build group. Nice to meet everyone...I've got a lot of reading to catch up on.
Sponsored