dcaero

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is that when you think the stickers will hit ? End of November ? What is the time line we should be expecting? So maybe I can stop checking everyday 😀
Past history suggests 7-8 days before your build day. To be noted, not 7-8 days before your build week.
Sponsored

Ohenry

Big Bend
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hope this one sticks i got pushed 2 times this month now a 12/6 built week
Is that when you think the stickers will hit ? End of November ? What is the time line we should be expecting? So maybe I can stop checking everyday 😀
I hear that the sticker is the same week as your build week. Today I just saw a guy on FB Bronco 6th Gen shared his sticker and production date. So I think it depends lol

Last edited:

mb72

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60
Your Bronco Model
Base
Typically from other peoples’ timelines on here for their build weeks, the window sticker seems to generate roughly a week before. So that would put us the last day or two of November at the earliest.

With that estimate now on the record, we’ll all get them ten minutes before a call our Broncos are ready for pickup at our respective dealerships. That’s how it goes, ha.

gooby

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i M-Sport, Black-Diamond 7SPD on Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome to all the recent bumped-back build date people! 12/6 is a nice place to be, since there’s nowhere left to be bumped to for 2021.
Calling it now, there will be 21MY Broncos built in 2022. We already have 21's scheduled to be built alongside 22's week of 12/13, which was the first week of scheduling for the 22's. Get ready to get upset about all of the "newer" 22's built before your "old" 21. I'll be right there with you!

Sponsored

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Calling it now, there will be 21MY Broncos built in 2022. We already have 21's scheduled to be built alongside 22's week of 12/13, which was the first week of scheduling for the 22's. Get ready to get upset about all of the "newer" 22's built before your "old" 21. I'll be right there with you!
I think they might force some 21 vin holders to change to 22 if they don't finish them four weeks from today. 22 might move to after the first of the year. We will see...

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they might force some 21 vin holders to change to 22 if they don't finish them four weeks from today. 22 might move to after the first of the year. We will see...
That wouldn't be the worst thing in my case (my color is good for both MYs), but they need to keep us in front of those scheduled for 22s.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I need my ANTIMATTER BLUE WT to be 21’.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is the same color! And I’m worried if it gets pushed anymore… I’ll have to choose another color :(
They better not, can’t even wrap it that color if I wanted to. Keep hope alive, and we will do a photo shoot with both!! 🤟🏽🤟🏽

bluford

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Original build week 11/15. Received email on 10/16 bumping me to 11/22. No emails since. Checked the tracker today to see now my build week is 12/6. Hoping for the best.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Goodbye friends. Just noticed I’ve been pulled forward to 11/29. No email.

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Goodbye friends. Just noticed I’ve been pulled forward to 11/29. No email.
Nice, just noticed it I got bumped to 12/13.. at least someone got some good news

WingedBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' F150, 17' Volt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pizza shows me moved again, was 11/15, 11/29 here now AMB BB

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aggravation setting in. Have order # and VIN…..can’t retrieve info today at all on any tracker.
Sponsored