Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco arrived today in Vegas. Dealer is saying that retail order price protection comes as a rebate to me from Ford. Does that sound correct?
I had a great dealer...when the salesman initially brough me the paperwork with the sticker price for the MSRP, I asked him to ask the manager to doublecheck in SmartVincent for the time we placed the order. No issues there! They apologized and brought me the agreed upon price.

I saw a youtube just prior where they directed you exactly what to say.

crazynova

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a great dealer...when the salesman initially brough me the paperwork with the sticker price for the MSRP, I asked him to ask the manager to doublecheck in SmartVincent for the time we placed the order. No issues there! They apologized and brought me the agreed upon price.

I saw a youtube just prior where they directed you exactly what to say.
The problem is that my salesman isn’t good and I don’t have a direct line to the sales manager. So communication is hard right now.

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't gotten mine yet, but mine says "ASN" not "On Hold"
What was your original ETA? Mine went from 6-12 April, then 8-15 April, then 23-29 April. I expect it to move again :(

Sponsored

AironBronco

Badlands
First Name
Airon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your original ETA? Mine went from 6-12 April, then 8-15 April, then 23-29 April. I expect it to move again :(
I think im in the same group. Tracker says there are 102 ( this moves up and down) in a similar state. My dealer says my bronco shows in production-produced. I'm guessing we are in the new "dirt" mountains waiting on chips or nav? My build is a 2 door badlands sas with high package. yall?

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think im in the same group. Tracker says there are 102 ( this moves up and down) in a similar state. My dealer says my bronco shows in production-produced. I'm guessing we are in the new "dirt" mountains waiting on chips or nav? My build is a 2 door badlands sas with high package. yall?
Mine is fully built and just in convoy delay. Thats what the customer service rep told Me anyways. They assured me it was fully built and was not going back into production so there’s a silver lining at least.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The problem is that my salesman isn’t good and I don’t have a direct line to the sales manager. So communication is hard right now.
Found the link to the YouTube! Communication via phone or email? Watch this and maybe it'll arm you with some verbiage to use on him.

AironBronco

Badlands
First Name
Airon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mazda cx3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is fully built and just in convoy delay. Thats what the customer service rep told Me anyways. They assured me it was fully built and was not going back into production so there’s a silver lining at least.
good luck!

Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford chat said there are no delays on mime, just waiting for Convoy. I went for a simple build to get it in less than a year, so just a BB, non- SAS, mid pkg, soft top. Wishing I would have went with a higher pkg now seeing everyone getting theirs without issue.

They Call Me Bacon

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Pony, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco arrived today in Vegas. Dealer is saying that retail order price protection comes as a rebate to me from Ford. Does that sound correct?
Love the video above. Also, on Ford's website https://www.ford.com/support/how-tos/owner-resources/bronco/bronco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#What are the new 2022 MY MSRP price protection amounts for customers who placed an order prior to March 19, 2021?, it clearly says:
How does the Bronco Price Protection program work?
If you ordered or reserved a Bronco prior to March 19, 2021, you will qualify for the price protection amount of a similarly equipped vehicle, based on the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered on or before October 1, 2021. This pricing adjustment will take place at the time of delivery through your dealer. As a reminder, the final selling price is based on the buyer’s agreement with your selected dealer. In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealer will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, are between you and the dealer.

"Refunding" the price protections, or calling them a "rebate" is wrong. For many of us, it's around $2,000. We are paying sales tax and interest on the amount we pay when we take delivery. We can reduce the interest by immediately applying the "refund" to the loan, but you will not get the sales tax back. In my case, $2,975 x 7.5% = $223 in sales tax I will not get back. That's like, 2 tanks of gas!

Last edited:

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Funny thing is that I got a constructively placed status just now and was wondering the same thing. I spoke to a representative and it basically means that it has gone to its destination (industry) and has been placed there and is waiting for the customer (ford dealership) to come pick it up, or “accept the order”.
Constructively placed means it is at the automotive rail yard where it will be unloaded from the rail stack. All the trains come in, wait in several big lines, get picked one by one to go to a different unloading track, then each rail car gets unloaded car by car. Rail car status isn’t updated usually until it attaches back to locomotive. So you could sit in this for a second, but your car is actually unloaded.

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picked up my ride today and it is everything I hoped for. Ordered 1/15, delivered just about 3 months later. The dealer and Ford couldn't believe it. I big thumbs up for Malouf Ford in North Brunswick NJ. No ADM, honored the original quote and delivered the truck in perfect shape with a full tank of gas. Honestly the most hassle free auto purchase I have every had. I highly recommend them and if you need a contact, let me know.

First pick. Already replaced the beauty rings with the black ones.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 34DB9693-7C62-428E-897A-80F1BEE38AA1
Beautiful! I am waiting for my CG! Love the wheels .. looks amazing!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked up my ride today and it is everything I hoped for. Ordered 1/15, delivered just about 3 months later. The dealer and Ford couldn't believe it. I big thumbs up for Malouf Ford in North Brunswick NJ. No ADM, honored the original quote and delivered the truck in perfect shape with a full tank of gas. Honestly the most hassle free auto purchase I have every had. I highly recommend them and if you need a contact, let me know.

First pick. Already replaced the beauty rings with the black ones.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 34DB9693-7C62-428E-897A-80F1BEE38AA1
Congratulations! She sure is a beauty!
Sponsored

Reactions: JAB