okccj

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My tracker today finally populated with a date showing for 'In Production' even though I had a blend date of 3/31. Any ideas why this is just showing up now even though my mods populated yesterday? Getting a bit concerned that I have not gotten any communications or an estimated delivery date considering my rotation number :(
1649196694256.png
populated yesterday
I'm in a similar boat. I contacted Ford via chat and they gave me an estimated delivery date of 4/21-4/27.
Sponsored

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in a similar boat. I contacted Ford via chat and they gave me an estimated delivery date of 4/21-4/27.
Glad I am not the only in that boat, but happy you were able to get an estimated delivery! Did you use a particular link to connect with them via chat? or did you just go to the ford website? If you could share the link you used that would be super helpful!

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
My tracker today finally populated with a date showing for 'In Production' even though I had a blend date of 3/31. Any ideas why this is just showing up now even though my mods populated yesterday? Getting a bit concerned that I have not gotten any communications or an estimated delivery date considering my rotation number :(
1649196694256.png
populated yesterday
Mine looks exactly the same. Ford chat said my ETA is 5/15. So I’m a little concerned as well.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1649196694256.png
populated yesterday
you cant go off pizza tracker it is unreliable at best If you mods popped you are built

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine looks exactly the same. Ford chat said my ETA is 5/15. So I’m a little concerned as well.
Has the estimated delivery that the ford chat has provided been pretty accurate?

Sponsored

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not sure. I hope it’s not accurate. So far that’s the longest wait time for this build week yet. 😩
Has the estimated delivery that the ford chat has provided been pretty accurate?

amoraes

Outer Banks
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ghiaguy0

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Window Sticker dates show 4/1 (724/1614)
  • Order track app shows a blend date of 3/31
  • No modules yet :(
Not sure why I'm seeing a difference between window sticker or order track app.
Im the same way. blend was 04/01 859/1614 but 03/31 blend date on order track.
Just saw my body control modules pop, still no pcm data but there's signs of life in the new girl yet.
same here.

BlondeBronco92

Big Bend
First Name
Samantha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m not sure. I hope it’s not accurate. So far that’s the longest wait time for this build week yet. 😩
Just got an estimated delivery of 4/22 - 4/28 from the chat. Had hoped to get it sooner considering dates for most of the other vehicles with my blend date :(

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got an estimated delivery of 4/22 - 4/28 from the chat. Had hoped to get it sooner considering dates for most of the other vehicles with my blend date :(
I’m going to hold on to hope that my built email will have a shorter timeline. Maybe it’ll come through tonight 🤞🏼

Sponsored
OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has been found. The rotation number changed and it was built on night shift last night. It is sitting in repair at the moment for a broken shock. Should be repaired soon.

They are in the 36XX range at the end of the line as of a few minutes ago. Its been slow go today it sounds like.
My 2199 is probably right there with yours. Something is up with it .

Krstn.

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0, 2016 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good news! the Convoy seems to be moving faster than anticipated in the "close range" sense.

Kentucky here! Had delivery estimate for 12-18, arrived today! Both OBX'S - though the reservation/OG order's dealership didn't even know it was there, and it had been seen on the lot for around 2 hours. *rolls eyes*

Has anyone else had a delivery of the MY 22 OBX? Did they delete body color door panel inserts in all models for MY22? To my knowledge and previous photos/videos - they all had the little body color band above the door handle whereas the one I drove today did not have - just standard black plastic. Not a huge concern, but really liked that aspect of the styling in the MY21's and wouldn't imagine this could have been a constraint.

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone else had a delivery of the OBX? Did they delete body color door panel inserts in all models for MY22? To my knowledge and previous photos/videos - they all had the little body color band above the door handle whereas the one I drove today did not have - just standard black plastic. Not a huge concern, but really liked that aspect of the styling in the MY21's and wouldn't imagine this could have been a constraint.
That had never been a feature on 4-doors. Only 2 door Broncos come like that.