First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The pizza tracker doesn’t show anything for me only that my order is confirmed. Only the reservation back door link works for me. Ford is like many religious entities in the sense that they work in mysterious ways lol
Yeah I’ve tried both. Neither show a build date.

oh well, I’ll wait for the call.
Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Arriving from 3/21. Second move, was first scheduled 3/7.
Sorry to hear about the delays. Stories like yours are why I'm so nervous about my build date. Not sure what's worse, Ford telling us nothing or constant changes...

WildMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well like the rest of you I also have a 03/28 date but expect to be moved. I also have an F150 in order was scheduled for 03/21 then moved to 03/28 - I guess they will build two for me that week thank Goodness there going to the same dealer - 😉😉😉- needless to say I am happy been waiting since 02/12/2021 so not as long as some of you folks but over a year is a little silly. I thought I wasn't going to see this for another 6 months so I bought a Grand Cherokee which I love and will probably keep.

So I will have a 2021 Mach 1, 2021 Grand Cherokee L, 2018 Corvette Grand Sport Carbon 65, a 2022 Wildtrak, and a 2022 F150 Lariat Sport - somethings gotta give - 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

okccj

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Assuming our build dates hold, a couple questions:
  1. Roughly how long does it take to build a bronco?
  2. Once built, roughly how long to have the vehicle shipped to my dealer?

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Assuming our build dates hold, a couple questions:
  1. Roughly how long does it take to build a bronco?
  2. Once built, roughly how long to have the vehicle shipped to my dealer?
Ive seen 4 say builds and 3.5 week into your hands.. 1 month from blend date maybe.

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone built a new tracker!

Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all, the spreadsheet is currently offline. We had a saboteur that was trying to kill our document. In an attempt to reset permissions to keep this person out, I accidently kicked myself out too. I have reached out to the original owner to see if he can get access again. I do have a backup but I am missing about a week worth of data.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kanyeismycopilot

Base
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello fellow 3/28'ers. "I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man Bronco owner can feel. A free man Bronco owner at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border receive it without any dealership markups. I hope to see my friend and take it for a slow drive. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

Base, 2.7, squatch, all black...

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody else getting this message from the order tracker today?

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody else getting this message from the order tracker today?

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.
I wouldn't worry about it. It will go on and off all the time.

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't worry about it. It will go on and off all the time.
Oh I know that thing spends more time being broken than it does working but I thought it was particularly weird that it has that message today. I guess Ford is trying to "improve" things.

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello fellow 3/28'ers. "I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man Bronco owner can feel. A free man Bronco owner at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border receive it without any dealership markups. I hope to see my friend and take it for a slow drive. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 1646686833779
Sponsored