Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol for those who don’t know already from my username I’m pretty young and so is my credit age. I’m sitting at a 5.94% and hoping to refinance in a couple months
5.94!! i’m 1996 and i got a 2.2
Sponsored

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
5.94!! i’m 1996 and i got a 2.2
What’s your credit age? (If you don’t mind me asking) I have a “great” credit score by the standards and an above average income for my age imo

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s your credit age? (If you don’t mind me asking) I have a “great” credit score by the standards and an above average income for my age imo
5 years, which still isn’t that great but not bad either. i think what helps is i already had a 5 year car loan for my first car that i paid off before i got the bronco

MLPAGANO72

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
5 years, which still isn’t that great but not bad either. i think what helps is i already had a 5 year car loan for my first car that i paid off before i got the bronco
Oh yeah that helps. Mine is only 2.5 years and the only big loan I’ve had is with my last car for 10 months. Hoping to get my rate down to 4% when i put some more money down and refinance in a few months

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is getting prepped and cleaned by the dealer tonight. Sales guy told me I can come between 9 and 9:30 and do the financing and take delivery. He was a little shocked when I hit him up today and was like "Hey did a truck deliver my Bronco about 30 minutes ago?"

He told me last week or two weeks I don't remember that they were seeing people with "good" credit getting rates at 3.25 or 3.5% and I asked him what "good" was. He said "good" is scores in the 700's so I don't think that's going to be a problem for me.

IceSoldier88

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never even considered for a second picking this color. But unexpectedly, the more and more I see it, the more it grows on me. It's a great color that fits the Bronco well.
Thank you. I got my 20 F350 Tremor in it. And fell in love with it. Blue as unofficial been my vehicle colors for the last few. Just by change.
Currently trying to figure out what color to paint wings in wheels. Silver doesn’t match.

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i have pretty good credit also in the 700’s and i got capital one preapproval for 4.84 up too 84 months although i am putting 15-20k down payment..

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I checked the Palsapp today, and my Bronco arrived at the dealer! I'm going in tomorrow late morning to pick it up. My salesman is off today, but I called him on his cell phone, and he answered, called to confirm delivery, and made sure they didn't drill into the grill for the license plate bracket. :)

The estimated delivery for my 3/29 blend was 4/12 - 4/18, so right on schedule.

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh yeah that helps. Mine is only 2.5 years and the only big loan I’ve had is with my last car for 10 months. Hoping to get my rate down to 4% when i put some more money down and refinance in a few months
Time is your best friend when it comes to credit. At 11 years of credit history, it’s still not considered “excellent”. You’ll see your rates lower next time around for sure

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i have pretty good credit also in the 700’s and i got capital one preapproval for 4.84 up too 84 months although i am putting 15-20k down payment..
I’m about the same. High 700’s, 10k down and 72 months.

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Time is your best friend when it comes to credit. At 11 years of credit history, it’s still not considered “excellent”. You’ll see your rates lower next time around for sure
Yeah I’m hoping to get below 5 with the refinance and put an additional 5k down once everything stabilizes. I’m moving soon so I didn’t wanna put too much down and screw myself a few months out

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol for those who don’t know already from my username I’m pretty young and so is my credit age. I’m sitting at a 5.94% and hoping to refinance in a couple months
Have you tried DCU? YOu just need to open a savings account with them to access the low rates. even on a refinance.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 1649892655071
Sponsored