Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. I got my built email on 4/14 so it will be 6 weeks for me tomorrow. The last ETA i was told by chat was for tomorrow. I haven't seen any changes at all on the trackers so I am highly doubtful that will happen now. The main thing that sucks is that interest rates are climbing and my credit union wouldn't let me lock into a rate for an auto loan so I'm afraid to ask what it is now.
rates are definitely increasing, I had a loan locked, but only for 30 days......
Sponsored

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Unfortunately, I was told by Ford Chat yesterday that my delivery date has been changed to 7/22-29 due to chip shortage :(
I'm in the same boat. And when that date comes around I won't even be excited because I feel that it will just get extended again.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in the same boat. And when that date comes around I won't even be excited because I feel that it will just get extended again.
Hopefully with the 2023 order banks opening in August they will work to get the 22s out. Supposedly MAP is shut down for 3 weeks in July to work on backlog rigs missing chips.

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

rates are definitely increasing, I had a loan locked, but only for 30 days......

Luckily mine did 45 days ... and it expires on 5/27. My current fake "ETA" is 5/29 ... so here we go, will have to apply again, higher rate I'm sure, another hit on my credit with a hard pull ... I'm starting to think this isn't all worth it.

Sponsored

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hopefully with the 2023 order banks opening in August they will work to get the 22s out. Supposedly MAP is shut down for 3 weeks in July to work on backlog rigs missing chips.
Hopefully all of us get them while there’s still a little summer left!

Jaybro23

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In production since 4-20. Put on multiple holds. Chatted yesterday, still remains on microchip hold, eta July 12 - 18…. Same status as they surprised me with last week as previously I was just on a “plant hold” no microchip issue.

Sewie

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 22 Bronco BL Sas 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of us got the "Built" email, but still waiting on shipping??? I have been in the waiting to ship status for over 30 days now.
Built email on 4/18, still waiting on shipping. When I checked with my dealership last week they showed secondary status of rail delay.

KingOfSavages

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know the holds suck and no one wants to hear this, but.......

It is worth the wait! Ford built a great vehicle, and while their delivery & production issues may be infuriating, the finished product is one of the nicest/most capable vehicles you'll ever own. When it gets here, you'll forget all about the aggravation of the wait and just enjoy the thing.

seasaw

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F150 4x4 5mt , 05 325iT 5mt, '17 Canyon 6mt
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How many of us got the "Built" email, but still waiting on shipping??? I have been in the waiting to ship status for over 30 days now.
Same here, Built email-4/18. and rail delay

Sponsored

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know there are at least 4 of us that are convoy deliveries who have been 'built' since 4/18ish 'awaiting shipment' and have not shipped. Our dates move weekly. In fact, it's Wednesday, so I'll probably get my new EDD range tonight around 7 pm EDT.

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know there are at least 4 of us that are convoy deliveries who have been 'built' since 4/18ish 'awaiting shipment' and have not shipped. Our dates move weekly. In fact, it's Wednesday, so I'll probably get my new EDD range tonight around 7 pm EDT.
I'm with you, but no EDD it just says in production since 4/20. I am 35 miles from MAP. Lets have a great summer and hope for the best.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

🖐

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very frustrating that people after this build week are getting their Bronco's already, while a lot of us are just waiting around with zero communication from Ford about what's happening while our trucks sit out to rot in the sun. People from the 5/9 build week have already purchased their Bronco, while we get a new placeholder date every week to keep stringing us along.

First world problems I know, but I've never wanted to give a company $50k this bad and not receive any kind of information about what the hell is going on.