Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In this episode of "my dealer says" . . . While I was doing the paperwork tonight, I lamented the terrible state of the shipping situation with Ford (among other issues) and was told that Ford had just switched convoy shipping companies, which is one reason behind the numerous delays. Apparently, their main shipping partner had damaged a significant number of vehicles in transit and Ford finally had enough. As such, they recently started contracting with other transport companies. If true, that could explain some of the convoy delays.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As one of the "5/6-5/13 ETA plant hold" people my shipping status just went from on hold to picked ... first change in 3 weeks! Could this be progress????
Sounds like a great sign. I'd call when their hours start and see if your hold is lifted.

Sponsored

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like a great sign. I'd call when their hours start and see if your hold is lifted.
I guess now I go from the plant hold purgatory to the awaiting shipment purgatory! At least a step in the right direction!

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As one of the "5/6-5/13 ETA plant hold" people my shipping status just went from on hold to picked ... first change in 3 weeks! Could this be progress????
Nice! Mine is still in production purgatory with ‘ner a peep.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First dirt to gently break her in. Pretty sunset tonight. This is going to be a great weekend!

Edit: Quick tracker update. The tracker app updated to “delivered” even though the rail information never updated beyond “ASN.”

87775085-F529-4487-9C95-48A594E25E2A.jpeg
As I stare longingly at the similar build (and color)…. Sigh….😂

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have dealer's trying to do price increase, watch this:

Protection on Price Increase

I am on the way to dealer now, so I will see what happens with mine. I'll update and let you know how it goes.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I did chat this morning since I think I was told previously that their system updates on Friday. So my ETA was 5/15-521. Like the previous one's it was a range of about a week ending on Saturday. Don't know if this means anything or not but today she said the ETA is now 5/26 which is next Thursday. 🤷‍♂️ 🤞

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I did chat this morning since I think I was told previously that their system updates on Friday. So my ETA was 5/15-521. Like the previous one's it was a range of about a week ending on Saturday. Don't know if this means anything or not but today she said the ETA is now 5/26 which is next Thursday. 🤷‍♂️ 🤞
My dates follow this exact pattern but changed on Wednesday. Looks like there are a handful of us awaiting shipment via convoy following this pattern. Probably on our 6th EDD.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got off with chat and got this. She says Built with a hold and no ETA 🤔 I specifically asked her again that I no longer show in production and she said built. So maybe progress!?! Pizza tracker and ordertrack both still show in production.

Screenshot_20220520-094341.png

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got off with chat and got this. She says Built with a hold and no ETA 🤔 I specifically asked her again that I no longer show in production and she said built. So maybe progress!?! Pizza tracker and ordertrack both still show in production.

Screenshot_20220520-094341.png
Awesome!!! I need to call/chat ... you and I both have OBX so hopefully mine is built too!
Sponsored