First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel your pain. I know the train was at the BNSF Pearland TX rail yard from Ford chat. I found out through the BNSF trace site, that my bronco was unloaded at 8:45 am on 14 May. However it’s still sitting there. All of 31 miles from the dealer, who says it could show up tomorrow or in a week or so. My biggest issue is I’m 387 miles away from the dealer. Yes the wait seems forever when it’s so close, but yet so far.
Sponsored

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still sitting in "in production" with a 4/24 blend date and no email since. I'm wondering if tow package or some other lux item is added off the main line so I am getting held up somewhere. I still show ETA 5/19-5/25 but as far as I can tell it has not shipped via train or been officially "built" at this time so the waiting game continues. These nice spring days are killing me...... It's painful but compared to most of the people that still don't even have a production date we are the lucky ones.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still sitting in "in production" with a 4/24 blend date and no email since. I'm wondering if tow package or some other lux item is added off the main line so I am getting held up somewhere. I still show ETA 5/19-5/25 but as far as I can tell it has not shipped via train or been officially "built" at this time so the waiting game continues. These nice spring days are killing me...... It's painful but compared to most of the people that still don't even have a production date we are the lucky ones.
I believe is just shipping. Until it gets picked up for shipping... in production is an easy place to let it sit...

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe is just shipping. Until it gets picked up for shipping... in production is an easy place to let it sit...
i was in same boat until email came in Monday morning...am now built and awaiting shipment. Previously had a window of 5/13-19 which turned out to be a window for completing the build. Delivery is now forecasted for 6/7-13. It is possible that your dates are for completing build

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4/4 build week person. We are now getting 7/28 estimated deliveries. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was in same boat until email came in Monday morning...am now built and awaiting shipment. Previously had a window of 5/13-19 which turned out to be a window for completing the build. Delivery is now forecasted for 6/7-13. It is possible that your dates are for completing build
I agree. I had a 5/18-5/24. I'm leaning more towards dicey mid-late June.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4/4 build week person. We are now getting 7/28 estimated deliveries. Just wanted to let you guys know.
have you gotten out of build and into waiting for shipment yet? i exited that status in the wee-hours of Monday morning and was given a 6/7-13 delivery estimate to NJ

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

have you gotten out of build and into waiting for shipment yet? i exited that status in the wee-hours of Monday morning and was given a 6/7-13 delivery estimate to NJ
Still in production unfortunately. A lot of our build week were bypassed and put on holds in production.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With 53K vehicles sitting on lots, I'd say most of us in build weeks in the past 5 months have been bypassed...
I would avoid some of the other build weeks then after 4/4 and even yours.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOLOLOL hard to avoid...... when you're IN IT 😅🤣
As I said I would avoid it if I were you. Never said I listen to my own advice.

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True....ETA could be interpreted for completion of build not ETA at my dealer.