Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got notification my Bronco was delivered. How long does the dealership usually take for in-take, inspection, etc. before you can pick it up?
Sponsored

SpareSome

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangle Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Dealer, Haldman Ford in Hamilton, NJ, called on 5/12 saying my bronco was delivered. They added the usual dealer items at the end, Theft Protection and Nitro in the tires. I was able to get them removed. They said I should be getting a check from Ford for the difference in price since I ordered February 2022, before the price increase. I'll hold my breath on that one. I was just happy to get it. The dealer also played number gymnasts with the financing, adding about $1,000 onto the Out The Door price. Was it the best experience? Not really, as I thought a signed Purchase Order would cut through all that crap. Bottom line, I have the Bronco a month earlier then expected and couldn't be happier. The before vehicle, 2014 jeep jk, and the new vehicle, 2022 Base Bronco.

bronco.jpg

jeep.jpg

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got notification my Bronco was delivered. How long does the dealership usually take for in-take, inspection, etc. before you can pick it up?
my dealer took two days, and that is with the tow install and inspection.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Dealer, Haldman Ford in Hamilton, NJ, called on 5/12 saying my bronco was delivered. They added the usual dealer items at the end, Theft Protection and Nitro in the tires. I was able to get them removed. They said I should be getting a check from Ford for the difference in price since I ordered February 2022, before the price increase. I'll hold my breath on that one. I was just happy to get it. The dealer also played number gymnasts with the financing, adding about $1,000 onto the Out The Door price. Was it the best experience? Not really, as I thought a signed Purchase Order would cut through all that crap. Bottom line, I have the Bronco a month earlier then expected and couldn't be happier. The before vehicle, 2014 jeep jk, and the new vehicle, 2022 Base Bronco.

Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group jee

Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group jee
... and the dealer was supposed to give YOU the agreed join price and they go get the difference from Ford. They're getting it 2X now...

Sponsored

Incypa

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My tracker just updated - Built and Awaiting Shipment as of 17 May! They ARE coming... hold out hope!

shadocontrol

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'55 Chevy 3800 Panel Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my e-mail with a picture of my reservation/order on the finishing line. Spoke with the dealer and it should arrive within a week.

-HOWEVER-

I'll be selling it. Two reasons, the long wait and the number of issues folks have been having.

During the looooooooong wait, I bought a '55 Chevy 3800 Panel Truck. I stumbled upon it and said gotta have it. So, keeping it instead of the Bronco. Can ya blame me? :)

Thank you to everyone in this group! Awesome to see all the support for each other. I wish everyone the best of luck with their Bronco's!!

Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group My 3800

Cmreed2016

Black Diamond
First Name
Colleem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just heard some concerning news from Ford helpline for the rest of you guys like me who have been stuck in "in production" status since week of 4/25... Apparently there's still a chance that it is being held up due to not having a chip. They previously told me it has been "produced' but the lady today says the status can say produced and still have a chip hold. So that's a bummer..

Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got my e-mail with a picture of my reservation/order on the finishing line. Spoke with the dealer and it should arrive within a week.

-HOWEVER-

I'll be selling it. Two reasons, the long wait and the number of issues folks have been having.

During the looooooooong wait, I bought a '55 Chevy 3800 Panel Truck. I stumbled upon it and said gotta have it. So, keeping it instead of the Bronco. Can ya blame me? :)

Thank you to everyone in this group! Awesome to see all the support for each other. I wish everyone the best of luck with their Bronco's!!

Ford Bronco đź›  4/25/22 Build Week Group My 3800
If you sell it at a little over MSRP then what you say is true. You add 10 to 15 k on top of MSRP then its just flipping it. Lets be honest.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you sell it at a little over MSRP then what you say is true. You add 10 to 15 k on top of MSRP then its just flipping it. Lets be honest.
don't blame you on the panel truck, its sweet!

the issues aren't really an issue. honestly from a release perspective it's been great. if you're on a forum like this you see it all but the number of problems and significance are very low.

agree about resell, you waited and should get a few bucks, money is money. hopefully it's reasonable and you make someone as happy as you are with that panel!

shadocontrol

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'55 Chevy 3800 Panel Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I say is true regardless of your 'filter'. Maybe more words will help...

First, Bronco vehicle problems ... I am a repeat Toyota buyer from Corolla, to Camrys, to 4Runner to FJ Cruiser. That brand has never in the 7 vehicles I've bought had any significant issue. Never bought the extended warranty. This Bronco would have been my first Ford purchase and was seriously considering the extended warranty. As I read on this site about one problem after another, for fun, I created the thread, "Ford Bronco Wheel of Misfortune"; a spinny wheel where you take a chance on what problem you may have. The 2-door Broncos I've seen, I've loved looking at. And, the pic they sent of mine just off the assembly line I kinda cringe that I'm letting it go. But, it's the right thing to do for me and my family.

Selling it ... I'm selling it for $5K above MSRP+tax+reg. I think that is reasonable given the market and potential issues someone will have (hopefully not) with this new vehicle. Whatever the factory puts on it for miles will be it; I won't be driving it at all.

I will consider purchasing again if the problems get addressed and the alternator is placed higher in the engine compartment than it currently is.

Dan

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What I say is true regardless of your 'filter'. Maybe more words will help...

First, Bronco vehicle problems ... I am a repeat Toyota buyer from Corolla, to Camrys, to 4Runner to FJ Cruiser. That brand has never in the 7 vehicles I've bought had any significant issue. Never bought the extended warranty. This Bronco would have been my first Ford purchase and was seriously considering the extended warranty. As I read on this site about one problem after another, for fun, I created the thread, "Ford Bronco Wheel of Misfortune"; a spinny wheel where you take a chance on what problem you may have. The 2-door Broncos I've seen, I've loved looking at. And, the pic they sent of mine just off the assembly line I kinda cringe that I'm letting it go. But, it's the right thing to do for me and my family.

Selling it ... I'm selling it for $5K above MSRP+tax+reg. I think that is reasonable given the market and potential issues someone will have (hopefully not) with this new vehicle. Whatever the factory puts on it for miles will be it; I won't be driving it at all.

I will consider purchasing again if the problems get addressed and the alternator is placed higher in the engine compartment than it currently is.

Dan
You don't have to justify anything to me. You are allowed to do what you want. I work as a warranty analyst for a major manufacturer. The problems associated with the Bronco represent less than 1% of total sales. EVERY vehicle manufacturer will have issues with any vehicle they make due to the manufacturing of parts across the globe. I see 1000's of claims each month, yet the majority our products are actually very high quality and will not have any issues. To let them forum sway you is really a disservice to you and the Bronco. Best of luck!
Sponsored