First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally moved to awaiting shipment and backdoor tracker says built!!! Praise the lord things are finally moving forward!
Now it's time to sit and wonder why it takes so long to get shipped :(

Adash11

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok..need some help! It had been sooooo long since I placed my order I cannot remember. What would I look for on the window sticker to tell me if I have factory running boards or rock rails? I want to buy mud flaps but don't know which ones I need!!!

BADLANDS/SAS/LUX

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A few cosmetic changes made last night: BuiltRight front plate bracket; stubby antenna (also BuiltRight) and custom tire cover with graphics from my son & ordered from Four Wheel Covers

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/25/22 Build Week Group license plate bracket
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/25/22 Build Week Group antenna
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/25/22 Build Week Group tire cover

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok..need some help! It had been sooooo long since I placed my order I cannot remember. What would I look for on the window sticker to tell me if I have factory running boards or rock rails? I want to buy mud flaps but don't know which ones I need!!!

BADLANDS/SAS/LUX
With the Badlands you have rock rails. You will need to find flaps that have the cutout for them. Or you can buy the cheap ones and cut them yourself. There have been several post with instruction how to do it. Still waiting for my BL to arrive but I have ordered the cheap ones and plan on self customize. Dealer called me and said I have $500 credit to use at the Ford Acc. shop so I used it to get the flaps, trailer brake and 2nd row storage bag.

Sponsored

MLMELEND

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny story....my dealer just called and said my Bronco is there. Ford sent me a built email this morning with delivery of 6/28-7/4.....but hey I'm getting my ride today!!!!
I am so jealous.... my dealer called me two weeks ago and said it was coming in the next 2 days so I setup insurance and financing. Two days later he called and said is was on transit hold.... I am still waiting for an updated delivery day :-(

wbrownie

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There must be some sort of Q2 push going on. Out of the blue my dealer also called and said my Bronco is on the way. Stills shows in production and no built email yet. He said ETA is two weeks.

I had not heard a peep out of the dealer since I resubmitted my order in January. I was a July 2020 reservation but cancelled my earlier order.

Adash11

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The hits just keep coming....I got so excited to pick up my Bronco today only to have my dealer call me back. He made a mistake and it isn't my order. Someone else ordered one the same color but with different options....uggggg! So again I wait.
Sponsored