Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The hits just keep coming....I got so excited to pick up my Bronco today only to have my dealer call me back. He made a mistake and it isn't my order. Someone else ordered one the same color but with different options....uggggg! So again I wait.
BOOO, bad dealer!!
Sponsored

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So now that my Bronco has shipped, I have a new obsession, tracking it by rail. Online chat have me the container # and I’m using the automated Norfolk Southern phone number.
it left Wayne, MI yesterday and the first stop was Oakwood, MI. So it went north Detroit area to come east??? This is going to be a long trip….

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now we’re in Monroe, MI. Headed back south, so now I think it’s on its way….

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So now that my Bronco has shipped, I have a new obsession, tracking it by rail. Online chat have me the container # and I’m using the automated Norfolk Southern phone number.
it left Wayne, MI yesterday and the first stop was Oakwood, MI. So it went north Detroit area to come east??? This is going to be a long trip….
So not sure what this means but I was able to get the railcar # for my shipment via Norfolk Southern also, and when I track it is says "notification ground only, Wentzville Missouri." That is actually my final destination before it goes by truck from Wentzville to Springfield MO. Not sure if that means it already in Wentzville?

SpiedieKing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still on a Plant Hold. Not for chips, though. ETA for delivery is tomorrow and when I called Ford this morning, I’m pending an update. They said to call tomorrow.

Sponsored

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still sitting "awaiting Shipping"

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So not sure what this means but I was able to get the railcar # for my shipment via Norfolk Southern also, and when I track it is says "notification ground only, Wentzville Missouri." That is actually my final destination before it goes by truck from Wentzville to Springfield MO. Not sure if that means it already in Wentzville?
Yea I don’t know. The shipping updates are confusing.
my rail car was in some place in Ohio (I couldn’t understand the computer voice) for two days. Now it just left to another Ohio location 2 hours ago.
I guess it’s a good sign, but I don’t think it’ll be to NY until next week at this rate.

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my rail car was in some place in Ohio (I couldn’t understand the computer voice) for two days. Now it just left to another Ohio location 2 hours ago.
I guess it’s a good sign, but I don’t think it’ll be to NY until next week at this rate.
Mine says Wentzville 12:40 AM June 20 so I am going to take that as it arrived there this morning. Sweet. One semi ride to Springfield and its a done deal.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in NJ and my vehicle went thru OH, PA, MD, and then back to PA where it was offloaded near Philly (Twin Oaks). Approx. 1 week on train but that included a weekend in which it seemed to sit in OH

Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in NJ and my vehicle went thru OH, PA, MD, and then back to PA where it was offloaded near Philly (Twin Oaks). Approx. 1 week on train but that included a weekend in which it seemed to sit in OH
Mine got to Minnesota pretty quick. Now it sits at the rail yard waiting for a truck to take it to the dealer.

mtheawesomeone

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tracking via Norfolk now says "Actual placement of car Wentzville, MO 8:35 PM June 20th" so now I am just waiting for offload and truck to Springfield....oh mamma....

From 2005 concept bronco to July 14th 2020 res to now....getting so close. My poor wife has had to listen to me since we were dating 17 years ago....

tomtbo

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus CT200h
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The tracking via Norfolk now says "Actual placement of car Wentzville, MO 8:35 PM June 20th" so now I am just waiting for offload and truck to Springfield....oh mamma....

From 2005 concept bronco to July 14th 2020 res to now....getting so close. My poor wife has had to listen to me since we were dating 17 years ago....
SOOOOO CLOSE! Hopefully a summer road trip in your new whip is going to be a reality
Sponsored