First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm beginning to feel like Veruca Salt..."I want it, and I want it now." Am I the only one from 4/25 still awaiting shipment....and been built since 6/15 and only 4 hours from the MI plant. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Mine showed built and awaiting shipping on 6/12. Only 3-4 hours away. My Raptor is scheduled to be built next week. If I'm lucky, they will both come on the same truck.
Sponsored

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally on the train scheduled to arrive Nashville tomorrow and then trucked to Huntsville. Hopefully pick up next week. Just received my assembly line pic.
image.jpeg
I think mine is in Nashville as well. Hopefully on its way to Huntsville soon also. Maybe weโ€™ll see them both when they come in!

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status changed to "In transit" on Monday, with a new ETA of 8/20-26. And yesterday (Tues) I got the pic. It's date stamped 5/1, whyyyy are they so slow to send these?

7/13/20 reservation. Forward progress, finally.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group image

wbrownie

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, GT500, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think mine is in Nashville as well. Hopefully on its way to Huntsville soon also. Maybe weโ€™ll see them both when they come in!
Has yours been sitting in Nashville for long? I'm hoping for a quick trip down 65 but I know logistics are a continuing challenge....

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has yours been sitting in Nashville for long? I'm hoping for a quick trip down 65 but I know logistics are a continuing challenge....
It arrived in Nashville on 7/21, was โ€œplaced at industry 7/22, and rail car listed as empty on 7/22 also. Itโ€™s so close, but no call yet that it has arrived.

Sponsored

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status changed to "In transit" on Monday, with a new ETA of 8/20-26. And yesterday (Tues) I got the pic. It's date stamped 5/1, whyyyy are they so slow to send these?

7/13/20 reservation. Forward progress, finally.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group image
Mine went into Transit on Monday as well. However, i didnt get a picture, so i am just going to use this one and pretend it is mine. Thanks for sharing.

cburke996

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Firebird, E39 M5, Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine went into Transit on Monday as well. However, i didnt get a picture, so i am just going to use this one and pretend it is mine. Thanks for sharing.
Hah we have nearly the same builds, same blend & shipping dates, I bet we are sharing the same rail car on the trip to CA

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ny rhym or reason... I'm in transit with no picture, & already received my Off Redeo refund... ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ny rhym or reason... I'm in transit with no picture, & already received my Off Redeo refund... ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ
I feel like you and i have been on the same journey since the start of this thing. Maybe i'll see you at the dealer in a few weeks. "fingers Crossed"

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm beginning to feel like Veruca Salt..."I want it, and I want it now." Am I the only one from 4/25 still awaiting shipment....and been built since 6/15 and only 4 hours from the MI plant. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
From the 4/11 Build week, built email since 6/8, Also 4 hours from MAP, 7th EDD ended on 7/28, pending a new update. I feel your annoyance.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like you and i have been on the same journey since the start of this thing. Maybe i'll see you at the dealer in a few weeks. "fingers Crossed"
Always crossed!!

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was deliver to my dealer yesterday! Going to pick it up later today!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
How'd your pick up go? Mine supposed to be delivered between last Monday and tomorrow if course, that time frame is the 3rd change... LOLOLOL

BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
Two-year journey just wrapped up yesterday!

Tracking system went from "built" (5/17) in the morning to a call from the dealer at noon, skipping over shipping entirely. The ultimate pro tip may be don't waste one more minute hawking over order status. Go hug somebody instead

Grey 4D base sasquatch 2.7 hardtop aux-switches. More than enough standard features with a big-truck presence. Wildly exceeded expectations considering MSRP for this thing. Big hat tip to Paoli Ford (suburban Philly) the best Ford people on earth. Extra credit to Lex Mellon in sales

So worth the wait

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group Bronco Picku

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two-year journey just wrapped up yesterday!

Tracking system went from "built" (5/17) in the morning to a call from the dealer at noon, skipping over shipping entirely. The ultimate pro tip may be don't waste one more minute hawking over order status. Go hug somebody instead

Grey 4D base sasquatch 2.7 hardtop aux-switches. More than enough standard features with a big-truck presence. Wildly exceeded expectations considering MSRP for this thing. Big hat tip to Paoli Ford (suburban Philly) the best Ford people on earth. Extra credit to Lex Mellon in sales

So worth the wait

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  4/25/22 Build Week Group Bronco Picku
Great choice on the grey. That color is awesome.
Sponsored