Tessa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just finished with Ford chat, nice person said it has left the yard and is on the way to the dealer today 😎

And I never intend to drive mine into salt water!
Ooh, maybe that means mine left that same yard today too!
Sponsored

805BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just finished with Ford chat, nice person said it has left the yard and is on the way to the dealer today 😎

And I never intend to drive mine into salt water!
What was your blend date?

slspears

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SOO... We have now moved to a pending update status? Dealer Connection shows produced, Ford Tracker shows in production since 4/7. Called Ford, no one knows what pending update status means. There's no holds on it, but no update in Jack Cooper as to when anything is going to move at this point.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SOO... We have now moved to a pending update status? Dealer Connection shows produced, Ford Tracker shows in production since 4/7. Called Ford, no one knows what pending update status means. There's no holds on it, but no update in Jack Cooper as to when anything is going to move at this point.
Where are you seeing the status of pending update?

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Status shows "Temporarily Unavailable". Crossing fingers that means is about to ship.

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dude Lar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 11.18.28 AM

Like a lot of others, I have had radio silence since I went into production on 4/7 (4/6 blend). No other updates since. I have been chatting with Ford daily (sorry Ford) and have been receiving the popular saying "primary status as built/produced."

I have been told both a May 1st delivery to dealer AND May 1st "leaving production" status. Theresa gave me some happy news this morning confirming it will be arriving to my dealer on May 1st.

I still have not received a built email, baby picture, or shipping information. Thought I'd share.

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 11.18.28 AM

Like a lot of others, I have had radio silence since I went into production on 4/7 (4/6 blend). No other updates since. I have been chatting with Ford daily (sorry Ford) and have been receiving the popular saying "primary status as built/produced."

I have been told both a May 1st delivery to dealer AND May 1st "leaving production" status. Theresa gave me some happy news this morning confirming it will be arriving to my dealer on May 1st.

I still have not received a built email, baby picture, or shipping information. Thought I'd share.
interesting. i was built 4/6 and was given an may 1-7 ETA to dealer. Tracking doesnt show that it has actually been picked up.. i'm guessing based on your answer from Ford, they some of these are "Scheduled" to get picked up later. i couldnt imagine it taking 3 weeks to actually deliver... figured it actually hadnt been picked up.

AppalachianBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The CSX tracker has updated to “placed in industry” in Cayce, South Carolina. I just spoke to my dealer and he confirmed that. I still have an EDD of April 28-May 4, but he was hoping that it would come in earlier than that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else get kind of annoyed seeing the 4/11 build people see their trackers switched to built or shipped?

No just me?

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else get kind of annoyed seeing the 4/11 build people see their trackers switched to built or shipped?

No just me?
Yes, but...... No. There are plenty of people out there who may have ordered long before some of us that are still waiting to get scheduled for build. The process is frustrating for too many. Some have been luckier than others and having feelings about it doesn't help or change anything. Sigh

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, but...... No. There are plenty of people out there who may have ordered long before some of us that are still waiting to get scheduled for build. The process is frustrating for too many. Some have been luckier than others and having feelings about it doesn't help or change anything. Sigh
Oh I totally agree. There are tons of people who are waiting. I think its just a bit annoying to see that the people prior to us and our group are waiting while they build others.
Honestly I would just like to understand how they make that decision on who gets completed and who doesn't.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m 4/4 and shipped and feel so bad for those from our group who look to be built but don’t see shipped emails or movement. I keep coming back waiting to see pages and pages of “IT SHIPPED!” posts. It will happen.
Sponsored