Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else get kind of annoyed seeing the 4/11 build people see their trackers switched to built or shipped?

No just me?
Are they, though, or are they getting the same information from chat that we were initially using as our delivery dates?
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are they, though, or are they getting the same information from chat that we were initially using as our delivery dates?
I have seen several people posting about getting built changes in their pizza tracker and such. Progress several us haven't seen. It was just something I noticed but in reality it's nothing that can be done. This is what is going down at MAP I guess.

alexg823

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco OBX Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my 4/8 blend was "shipped" last week with an ETA to dealer 4/25, then went back into production and is currently tracking to reach dealer on May 12... Ruh roh...

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr 2023 Black Diamond 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I totally agree. There are tons of people who are waiting. I think its just a bit annoying to see that the people prior to us and our group are waiting while they build others.
Honestly I would just like to understand how they make that decision on who gets completed and who doesn't.
If Ford could communicate better we'd all be happier. I don't understand why, in 2022, any business is unable to keep a customer up to date with product status.

Rev314159

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just contacted chat today and thought I would share what they said. I'm 4/7 blend, Mods popped 4/9.

ME: Hello. I wanted to check the status of my Bronco.​
CHAT: I will be happy to assist you with that Michael. Let me take a look at your vehicle details. It may take 2 to 3 minutes to get back to you. Thank you!​
ME: Ok, thanks.​
CHAT: Thank you for your patience Michael. Your vehicle is in production. When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. Your vehicle is expected to be produced and awaiting shipment by 5/5/2022. Once it is picked up by the shipper our system will generate a delivery time frame.​
ME: So, it sounds like it is waiting for something? Maybe microchips?​
CHAT: It does not indicate a hold or delay on the order.​
ME: Oh ok. So, is there is a secondary status of produced?​
CHAT: Currently there is no second status.​
ME: Oh no. Ok. So, it should be starting its shipment journey on May 5?​
CHAT: Once the vehicle is done being produced it will be in awaiting shipment status. Which means the vehicle has been built, and we are arranging shipment to the selling Dealer.​
ME: Ok, thanks. The initial email from Ford said it would only take a couple days to build, and the blend date was 4/7. It seems odd to take almost a month to build and the system shows no holds. Do you think a hold could populate at a later date?​
CHAT: Actual production times may vary based on vehicle model and configuration selected, residency demand. Once your vehicle is scheduled, you will receive further notification.​

It sounded like she was talking in circles a bit, trying to avoid the word "chip". So I texted my sales rep at the dealership asking him about that dealer report that has a little more info on it, and telling him I'm worried about a hold or something. He comes back with this:

DEALER: A lot of them are on hold. Chip hold.​

Supposedly the dealer is the third largest in Texas and does quite a bit of volume, so I trust him. If I had to guess, we're up on that mountain.

Sponsored

docbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else get kind of annoyed seeing the 4/11 build people see their trackers switched to built or shipped?

No just me?
I'm a 4/11'er. I was one of the first ones built, er...produced, scratch that..."In production" in our spreadsheet. I'm in the same boat as many of you, been in production status with a secondary status of Produced since my build day of 4/12. I haven't tracked who is or isn't being built, shipped, or any other status. But it seems like I have seen more Outer Banks models shipped than anything else. Again, I haven't tracked, just what I noticed. I also feel like those that shipped were heavier on the rail side than convoy.

I've gone through similar steps, Ford Chat, Ford CS calls, dealer calls. They tell me I'm still in production with an expected window of delivery to my dealer between 4/23-4/29. I'm betting on early to mid-May but we'll see. I'm hoping it's an issue with truck drivers and not vehicles b/c I'm also told there are no holds for chips, parts or anything else. But I'm not taking that bet!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have seen several people posting about getting built changes in their pizza tracker and such. Progress several us haven't seen. It was just something I noticed but in reality it's nothing that can be done. This is what is going down at MAP I guess.
I'm definitely not surprised. I'm going to impatiently wait until the ETA that was given to me as the "production complete" on 4/24-4/30. If there's no status change after that, then I guess it's officially in never-neverland.

If people that had a ship ETA of 4/17-4/24 start getting those notices this week, I'll be a little more comfortable.

slspears

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just contacted chat today and thought I would share what they said. I'm 4/7 blend, Mods popped 4/9.

ME: Hello. I wanted to check the status of my Bronco.​
CHAT: I will be happy to assist you with that Michael. Let me take a look at your vehicle details. It may take 2 to 3 minutes to get back to you. Thank you!​
ME: Ok, thanks.​
CHAT: Thank you for your patience Michael. Your vehicle is in production. When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. Your vehicle is expected to be produced and awaiting shipment by 5/5/2022. Once it is picked up by the shipper our system will generate a delivery time frame.​
ME: So, it sounds like it is waiting for something? Maybe microchips?​
CHAT: It does not indicate a hold or delay on the order.​
ME: Oh ok. So, is there is a secondary status of produced?​
CHAT: Currently there is no second status.​
ME: Oh no. Ok. So, it should be starting its shipment journey on May 5?​
CHAT: Once the vehicle is done being produced it will be in awaiting shipment status. Which means the vehicle has been built, and we are arranging shipment to the selling Dealer.​
ME: Ok, thanks. The initial email from Ford said it would only take a couple days to build, and the blend date was 4/7. It seems odd to take almost a month to build and the system shows no holds. Do you think a hold could populate at a later date?​
CHAT: Actual production times may vary based on vehicle model and configuration selected, residency demand. Once your vehicle is scheduled, you will receive further notification.​

It sounded like she was talking in circles a bit, trying to avoid the word "chip". So I texted my sales rep at the dealership asking him about that dealer report that has a little more info on it, and telling him I'm worried about a hold or something. He comes back with this:

DEALER: A lot of them are on hold. Chip hold.​

Supposedly the dealer is the third largest in Texas and does quite a bit of volume, so I trust him. If I had to guess, we're up on that mountain.
The dealer can see if it's on hold d/t a chip. I've been looking at the ones ordered close to mine and there 2 that say chip but mine says produced.

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer can see if it's on hold d/t a chip. I've been looking at the ones ordered close to mine and there 2 that say chip but mine says produced.
Same here...I saw mine and it did say produced.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, 3/28 member coming in just to inform you that our build have been running about 2 days behind schedule. However, that may increase has Ford just halted the line due to lack of parts and have sent everyone home for now.
What's the source of this info.? Would love to read it.

Sponsored

Rev314159

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He said he would get back to me later today with that info when he gets free. Fingers crossed.

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just called Ford. They told me on April 9th the car was “Built”. My tracker hasn’t updated at all so I called and was told that my car is “still in production” and likely to be done April 29th. There’s no hold ups they could see, but they had no further information and I likely won’t hear anything else from them until at least that date.

The worst part is it feels like they’re consistently trying to tell half truths to string us along.

Lucchese

Black Diamond
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Black Diamond, '90 4Runner, + bikes
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the March 7th Build Week could be a good example for our Builds
- encouraging, vast majority already ' Built ' or ' Delivered '

this afternoon talking w friend just rec'd his loaded Badlands Friday
- he had Blend 3/9
- rec'd ' Built ' email 3/27
- Shipped 4/1
- rec'd Bronco 4/15

this matches pretty well w the ETA's people reporting here from their Chat conversations
- and it's very encouraging that nearly all 3/7 Week Builds already ' Built ' or ' Delivered '

EDIT - and his Mods popped orig 3/9 Blend date - so he had full 18-days from Mods till ' Built ' email rec'd
Sponsored

Last edited: