First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those of this in this group, this is a nonissue. If you got NAV on your build, you'll get it. If you didn't, you won't. We're all going to be built by May 2. :)
Ford denied this on 4/5. They updated the article to note Ford's denial.
Sponsored

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hey @Mborkow31 we here on the 4/4 group prefer our positive vibes, Keep you negativity on your build wk please and thank you and thank you
Hey @BC overlanding talk to me when you are 3 months post blend date and your Bronco hasn’t shipped…..all while thousands of Broncos behind you get built/shipped/delivered. We’ll see if your group is all sunshine and rainbows then.

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @BC overlanding talk to me when you are 3 months post blend date and your Bronco hasn’t shipped…..all while thousands of Broncos behind you get built/shipped/delivered. We’ll see if your group is all sunshine and rainbows then.
I get the frustration, but do you really think the social media person posting on the Ford account is going to be able to fix convy delays? I hope I'm not put in the postion your build week is in, but what does coming in here to make that post really resolve is what BC Overlanding is getting at.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You must be a blast at parties 🤣

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I get the frustration, but do you really think the social media person posting on the Ford account is going to be able to fix convy delays? I hope I'm not put in the postion your build week is in, but what does coming in here to make that post really resolve is what BC Overlanding is getting at.
It accomplishes nothing other than me feeling better for venting.. And I have to come here because they don’t make regular appearances in the Ice Mountain groups.

Sponsored

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1/17 week here. Come at us when by july
You are still in production and see how your positive vibes are going and blend weeks from July are getting build status daily. Cheers

luckylager1

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
😢 just cry some where we don’t want to hear

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if i speak for everyone on 4/4 thread
For all the people out there that have been wait a long time and still don’t have their Bronco that SUCKS i agree with you 100%
With that said go vent some where else its not going to help anything posting on this thread
Misery love company i am sure there are plenty of threats to vent on.
Have a wonderful day 😬

Sponsored

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if i speak for everyone on 4/4 thread
For all the people out there that have been wait a long time and still don’t have their Bronco that SUCKS i agree with you 100%
With that said go vent some where else its not going to help anything posting on this thread
Misery love company i am sure there are plenty of threats to vent on.
Have a wonderful day 😬
We knew Ford was gonna jump in this thread today as much as we knew when our Broncos would be built when we ordered them.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We knew Ford was gonna jump in this thread today as much as we knew when our Broncos would be built when we ordered them.
No kidding right like we knew the 20 something Intern was going to wish people happy birthday. I will be ignoring negative post going forward not worth my time arguing with strangers on the internet. At least i will try 😬. They will really be pissed when people start posting pic of their delivered Broncos 🤩
Hopefully me 1st 🤞🏽

benkpdx

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BCE MODS POPPING!!! 4/5 BLEND LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: I think that's all the 4/5 blends now on the sheet? 4/6 friends getting some love soon?

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No kidding right like we knew the 20 something Intern was going to wish people happy birthday. I will be ignoring negative post going forward not worth my time arguing with strangers on the internet. At least i will try 😬. They will really be pissed when people start posting pic of their delivered Broncos 🤩
Hopefully me 1st 🤞🏽
No no no… me first. Lol