First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@NurseA.J + @Bruzer22 that is the hardest part about the waiting period outside the pushing of build weeks. Bubble wrapping your car from day to day life out of fear of losing value in the trade in.
I feel the same way and thought I was being weird! Lol
I cleaned up my car yesterday and put it in the garage to keep it safe. I work from home now and don't have to go anywhere during the week.
Sponsored

Rougaroux

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On top of chat saying our Bronco is produced, my MODs now also show a 4 digit alphanumeric Tear Tag.

So now we are just waiting on the formal built email which will hopefully also give an ETA on shipping/delivery.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 392CEFF7-EDDF-4E5E-9791-2B8DA30F8230

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@NurseA.J + @Bruzer22 that is the hardest part about the waiting period outside the pushing of build weeks. Bubble wrapping your car from day to day life out of fear of losing value in the trade in.
I sold my '19 4Runner last summer and have been spending the last year in my old GX460. Of course, I don't want anything to happen to it, but it has decent miles on it (140k) and a few bumps and bruises, so I won't get top dollar anyway. I did move it the other day when my son and his buddy set up a lacrosse net in front of it and were zipping balls by it left and right. Neither of them actually play lacrosse, so their accuracy isn't the greatest.

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't got a shipped email either but all other trackers say shipped. 👍
My trackers are not showing shipped.

**Cries in a corner while in a fetal position**

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On top of chat saying our Bronco is produced, my MODs now also show a 4 digit alphanumeric Tear Tag.

So now we are just waiting on the formal built email which will hopefully also give an ETA on shipping/delivery.

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 392CEFF7-EDDF-4E5E-9791-2B8DA30F8230
Oh, cool. Hadn't thought to recheck. I also have a 4 digit tear tag, now.

Sponsored

Dj00F

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just did a Ford chat. They told me there was an issue with the Convoy carrier. It now shows a delivery date of 4/14. The vehicle was built with mods popped on the 7th, with an original delivery of 4/6-4/12. Ugh. I'm 31 miles away!!

Ashlesophia

Wildtrak
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just completed a Ford Chat.

"Awaiting Shipment at the plant was the last update on April 6th. No current delays or holds on your vehicle. Just no estimated ship date."

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealership just called me. They didn't have more information than I did but they did confirm my contract isn't moving. They will do their best to give me the best value of my Jeep. If I don't like the price they will give me a few days to sell my Jeep if I want to instead so I can get the best out of the deal. They will hold the car for me. The sales guy has seemed very genuine from day 1 so I feel super confident in the transaction going smooth.

TheGoodBadUgly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well now I feel left out....My tear tag changed to 4 digit this morning. Ummmm.... What does that signify?
Me too…turned to 4 digits this morning! My understanding (from other posts) is 4 digits means the bronco is fully ‘built’…but, I don’t actually know if that’s a fact.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any other 4/4 still waiting for a shipping notification? I also am not in a huge rush just anxious as hell. Im trading in a 2020 Expedition Max with Stealth & HD tow packages so some other deserving family will be able to love and destroy her all at the same time. Lol
Yep I’m still waiting too!!!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build wise, who else had to go to the mod shop?
Sponsored