Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got off of chat and now my ETA at the Dealer went to 6/28! WTF?!
I lit up the rep in a very nice way and asked if I can have the number of a rep to talk to. No go. She just repeated to talk to the dealer. Yes, I’m now beyond furious.
I kept asking that last week I was told that it would get released from production with the chip by 5/13 and now they are telling me that my eta at the dealer is 6/28. I kept asking when I would get the chip. Such a clusterfuck!
Sponsored

Dude Lar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I lit up the rep in a very nice way and asked if I can have the number of a rep to talk to. No go. She just repeated to talk to the dealer. Yes, I’m now beyond furious.
I kept asking that last week I was told that it would get released from production with the chip by 5/13 and now they are telling me that my eta at the dealer is 6/28. I kept asking when I would get the chip. Such a clusterfuck!

I was told the same exact thing today. Super frustrating! Totally seems like it could just keep getting pushed further back

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was told the same exact thing today. Super frustrating!
It’s just super frustrating. At least throw us a bone or something. Just stop with jerking us around.
I mean what would it really cost them to offer all of us delays 0% financing? Or something. Acknowledge the fuck up, tells us the plan and throw us a bone. If they did that I bet there will be a lot less cancelled orders! WTF! Sales & Marketing 101 guys!

Dude Lar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s just super frustrating. At least throw us a bone or something. Just stop with jerking us around.
I mean what would it really cost them to offer all of us delays 0% financing? Or something. Acknowledge the fuck up, tells us the plan and throw us a bone. If they did that I bet there will be a lot less cancelled orders! WTF! Sales & Marketing 101 guys!
I would expect Ford to at least try to make things right by offering SOMETHING to ease some of the pain, even a realistic answer would be a good start.

Slick85

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I called Union Pacific today and it said that it was at the 'interchange' this morning with an ETA to arrive on the 16th, but the destination it gave me sounded like "Industry" even though I'm in Austin? Is that a city in central Texas or did I just hear it wrong?

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Jan build here…I was told mid Feb delivery, went to a hold at that time, turned into chip delay, and still sitting In Production as of today and still on chip hold. I’ve moved to new EDD every two weeks since April 10. I was just moved to EDD May 13-20 although I find that laughable as still delayed with chip.

I think 90-days is the average for chip holds but what do I know bc I’m pushing past that. Buckle up for a road of misery but at least you’ll have friends to complain with.

Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I called Union Pacific today and it said that it was at the 'interchange' this morning with an ETA to arrive on the 16th, but the destination it gave me sounded like "Industry" even though I'm in Austin? Is that a city in central Texas or did I just hear it wrong?
I hope this means mine is on its way to Austin, too! I can’t get a reply from Covert regarding the status of my build…

rforder99

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Although I will probably have purchased some thing else by the time it does arrive they don’t care about canceled orders they’ll just mark it up 10 grand and sell to the first dummy to come along

Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same!

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, looks like mine has shipped as of today. My Ford Pass has been activated as of today. Headed to the west coast. I'm sure delays in transit are headed my way but I'm glad at least there is some actual movement. We fight on, folks.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jan build here…I was told mid Feb delivery, went to a hold at that time, turned into chip delay, and still sitting In Production as of today and still on chip hold. I’ve moved to new EDD every two weeks since April 10. I was just moved to EDD May 13-20 although I find that laughable as still delayed with chip.

I think 90-days is the average for chip holds but what do I know bc I’m pushing past that. Buckle up for a road of misery but at least you’ll have friends to complain with.
We are here for that!! Shit hapenszzzz. And yes maybe we’ll bitch to the bitter fuggin end…. 💪🏽

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, looks like mine has shipped as of today. My Ford Pass has been activated as of today. Headed to the west coast. I'm sure delays in transit are headed my way but I'm glad at least there is some actual movement. We fight on, folks.
Yessss!! You dodged a bullet!! Good luck with the last leg..
Sponsored