Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is showing up on that link by VIN and lists my dealer as the destination. Does that mean that it's off of the train?
I haven't heard from the dealer and the pizza tracker hasn't changed.

Thanks
Wish I could tell you. Your dealer should know if it's off the train yet.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess mine is still on a train, I'm not gonna bother with tracking the rail car, knowing my blend date and nothing moving for two weeks was enough unnecessary stress, it'll get here in a week or three. All shipping is backed up like crazy right now, so not surprised it takes longer.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer says it got moved to ramp 4G on Friday.

Meanwhile my brother-in-law whose Bronco was built a week after mine is picking his up at the dealer tomorrow.

I guess Stephen's didn't generate enough Bronco orders to rate priority delivery.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess mine is still on a train, I'm not gonna bother with tracking the rail car, knowing my blend date and nothing moving for two weeks was enough unnecessary stress, it'll get here in a week or three. All shipping is backed up like crazy right now, so not surprised it takes longer.
I tried to ask my dealership for a rail car number but they were about as useless as a Walmart employee. I’m gonna be like you and just gonna sit back and wait. Should be here within the next two weeks.

Ford2015

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried to ask my dealership for a rail car number but they were about as useless as a Walmart employee. I’m gonna be like you and just gonna sit back and wait. Should be here within the next two weeks.

You realize Ford doesnt update the dealers right?? They give us estimates that are usually a little off?
All my ETA are still the original ETAs before the Stop ship. When we say we dont know its because we dont know. Should we just give you a BS answer and when its wrong you be even more pissed off and annoyed than everyone already is?

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You realize Ford doesnt update the dealers right?? They give us estimates that are usually a little off?
All my ETA are still the original ETAs before the Stop ship. When we say we dont know its because we dont know. Should we just give you a BS answer and when its wrong you be even more pissed off and annoyed than everyone already is?
My dealer could track mine from start to finish. And so could I, since they gave me the railcar number. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealerships have the rail car number of which one your Bronco is on though. I wasn’t asking them for an ETA anyways. I was just asking them for the rail car number so I could track it myself.

CFLBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As a dealer, are you able to see the rail car number?

The tracking from there would come via a different method that has been documented on this site.
I guess this would be assuming that it's made its way to a train already.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer gave me my rail car number when I asked and I’ve been able to track it from MAP to Iowa. The rail car number he gave me was provided through the vehicle visibility system he has access to.

There are hundreds of members on the forum that have their rail car number.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't even want to know it, I'd hang up if they called and started to say 'your rail car num' <click>

I have better things to do than check where that thing is, but I know I'd be checking and mapping it out all day long, LOL. I wish I'd have never known my blend date actually. Too much information. Just call me when it's here to pick up. It's like those 'follow your delivery' things on Amazon, where you watch the UPS driver apparently randomly circling your house for hours :-D

Sponsored

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer gave me my rail car number when I asked and I’ve been able to track it from MAP to Iowa. The rail car number he gave me was provided through the vehicle visibility system he has access to.

There are hundreds of members on the forum that have their rail car number.
I wonder if mine is on the same train...maybe the same railcar. You are with one of the Draper dealers right?

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my dealer to see if they could get an update, but they can't even see the departure from Wellington, KS. So hopefully BNSF doesn't truly take another 20 days to get from Kansas to SoCal

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder if mine is on the same train...maybe the same railcar. You are with one of the Draper dealers right?
I’m not. Was with LHM Draper but transferred to Granger. Believe our Bronco was dropped off in Iowa and waiting for truck the final three hour leg.

Good luck though. Hopefully you see yours soon.

Eric L

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not. Was with LHM Draper but transferred to Granger. Believe our Bronco was dropped off in Iowa and waiting for truck the final three hour leg.

Good luck though. Hopefully you see yours soon.
Oh ok. Then mine's not on the same train for sure. Thanks!

Bwaggs83

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Contacted my dealer this morning after my rail car was delivered in CO asking for an updated ETA...They told me the car was still in Chicago 😂😂😂
where does the dealer find the rail car at in the system? My dealer doesn't know where to find it.
Sponsored