Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated list with locations:
Any thoughts on making the sheet comment-able so we can provide edit suggestions? My location is Longmont, CO.

May be a bunch more work to add in dates instead of X marks, but that could also be useful. My modules popped on 8/31.

Dealer says I'm produced, but the vehicle hasn't been released by the factory so it can't be scheduled for shipment yet.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks again for the tracker.

I now understand my shipping problem. I'm the only one so far in the 8/30 build week in IL. Come on Rangers and 9/06 build week Broncos.

BroncoJerm

Badlands
First Name
Jerame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRF450x, 2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh I remember that now, I do a lot of work with Midway on fleet/commercial trucks. How'd you end up there from Utah?

I still live in Utah. Salesman was a forum member way back and no bs pricing or run arounds so I used him. Taking a road trip with my boy when it comes in. Should be a good time.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any thoughts on making the sheet comment-able so we can provide edit suggestions? My location is Longmont, CO.

May be a bunch more work to add in dates instead of X marks, but that could also be useful. My modules popped on 8/31.

Dealer says I'm produced, but the vehicle hasn't been released by the factory so it can't be scheduled for shipment yet.

I think I made the list publicly editable. I'm no professional but was excited enough to start compiling information.

Editable Spreadsheet

Side note - I used to live in Denver, but Longmont was in my sales territory. I made it to the final interview with Oskar Blues but didn't get the job. I miss hanging out at homemade liquids and solids.

PabstG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I made the list publicly editable. I'm no professional but was excited enough to start compiling information.

Editable Spreadsheet

Side note - I used to live in Denver, but Longmont was in my sales territory. I made it to the final interview with Oskar Blues but didn't get the job. I miss hanging out at homemade liquids and solids.
I had to request edit access to update my location. Hopefully you don't have to do that for everyone that wants to make changes.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hauspwr

Badlands
First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Cabriolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update for me:

8/31 blend date. 9/1 built email. 9/2 back in production. still "back in production". Bottom date moved to 9/7... modules populated. Bronco hotline doesn't know what's going on. dealer doesn't know what's going on.... this is more frustrating than waiting for the build email!

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologize. I got the Built email. Convoy shipping still pending.

I am in PA but my Bronco is headed to Stephens in West ByGod Virginia

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like only one from Colorado has got the built email

colobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirt Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2017 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my built email on September 4th at 2:53 AM. Estimated delivery to Austin by rail: September 17-23rd. No shipped email yet.
I have both my built and shipped emails. Estimated delivery to Dallas is 10/2-10/8 ... dealer seems to think it will be sooner, however.

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received my email notification this morning. Shipped 9/7, delivery between 9/28 and 10/4 to Granger, IA.

"Your new 2021 Bronco BADLANDS 4 Door has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Granger Motors, Inc. is between September 28, 2021 and October 4, 2021. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery."
I think this means I am officially screwed. I had a build date of 08/16, and Granger confirmed that it is showing produced. I just figured it was waiting for a full load to go to Granger. But I still show "in production" and haven't received any update from Ford. If yours and others are shipping out, obviously there was some QC issues with my truck. Maybe I am a "lucky" soft top resident of dirt mountain.
Sponsored