Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked with my dealer last night. It's produced is all he could tell me. Guess BroncoKong Jr and myself will probably be getting our shipped email about the time the rest of you get your trucks!
:cry: I feel like i'm the last kid picked for the team....
Sponsored

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked with my dealer last night. It's produced is all he could tell me. Guess BroncoKong Jr and myself will probably be getting our shipped email about the time the rest of you get your trucks!
:cry: I feel like i'm the last kid picked for the team....
But you still got picked! :) Stay pumped!!

I'm glued to this thread trying to cypher out how many hours/minutes MAP is behind...my blend was supposed to be yesterday, but glad too see this group getting finalized.

jimeb

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Discovery 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my email notification this morning. Shipped 9/7, delivery between 9/28 and 10/4 to Granger, IA.

"Your new 2021 Bronco BADLANDS 4 Door has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Granger Motors, Inc. is between September 28, 2021 and October 4, 2021. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery."

Salicrupa

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m thinking the same, as I’m pretty sure a ton of Broncos are headed to SoCal
I was about to ask that. I am in Pasadena, CA and mine was built last Friday but nothing has updated pass "in Production". There is a freight bill I saw in one of the rail apps but no info yet.

Sponsored

bishop0577

Base
First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door base/sqatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was about to ask that. I am in Pasadena, CA and mine was built last Friday but nothing has updated pass "in Production". There is a freight bill I saw in one of the rail apps but no info yet.
Ditto. I was built 8/30 and still no updates. Hoping that it is waiting on shipping to central California or already on it's way. Assuming the trackers has not been updated. Wishful thinking maybe...

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still nothing, and now the Ford system seems to be down, get a system error on the pizza tracker and our own tracker tool here just returns null as answer. Last time tracker still said 'in production' 8/31, no movement since. Starting to get a bit concerned here, scheduling when and on what train this thing will be shipped is not rocket science and probably all done by computer (judging by the middle of the night e-mails people get), so what's the hold up?
E-mailed my dealer, but I doubt he can see much more than that. Over a week in production while others built after mine already got delivery is a bit frustrating. Not Dirt Mountain frustrating, but at least those in that category know what's up. I see others like my configuration ship, so it can't be a parts constraint either. Did they drop it? LOL

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated list with locations:

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still nothing, and now the Ford system seems to be down, get a system error on the pizza tracker and our own tracker tool here just returns null as answer. Last time tracker still said 'in production' 8/31, no movement since. Starting to get a bit concerned here, scheduling when and on what train this thing will be shipped is not rocket science and probably all done by computer (judging by the middle of the night e-mails people get), so what's the hold up?
E-mailed my dealer, but I doubt he can see much more than that. Over a week in production while others built after mine already got delivery is a bit frustrating. Not Dirt Mountain frustrating, but at least those in that category know what's up. I see others like my configuration ship, so it can't be a parts constraint either. Did they drop it? LOL
"System Error, Please try again later." ditto

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It happens

Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group 1631111920805

Sponsored

epjenk

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati Quattroporte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No new emails, figured they are still closed but the pizza tracker changed…
The convoy tracker still shows a freight bill# but pending. Maybe that’s why it’s all estimated.

Ford Bronco đź›  8/30 Build Week Group 1631111920805
Same for me on pals, with estimated delivery in TN on 9/13. Also the pizza tracker not loading for me today

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correction. My dealer is in Kansas City, MO and I have a built email and shipped email.

Thanks for the list.
Ahh I remember that now, I do a lot of work with Midway on fleet/commercial trucks. How'd you end up there from Utah?

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correction. My dealer is in Kansas City, MO and I have a built email and shipped email.

Thanks for the list.
Damn, mine should have been on the same train. WTF?
Sponsored