JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
odd, I can't get it to work all day, just get a red "system error, please try again later" underneath the 'accept and track' button.
Same for the one here, used to show all my info and picture, now just 'undefined' and mostly "null" as values. Tried different browsers too. Strange.
Did you call the 800#? Also, your dealer has a Vehicle Visibility that has a chronology and relatively current status.
Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

having access to vehicle visibility doesn't make the wait any easier. I have checked mine at least 10-15 times a day since it shipped.......Still in Michigan 😂

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my Shipped email at 3:49am today. "Shipped 21 Days" on the pizza tracker after "Built 9/3". Estimated delivery at Granger 9/24-9/30.

My window sticker says "Ramp One: RP37, Rail, Item #: 53-9064 O/T 1" Can anyone tell me what that means and if I have enough info to track the order any further?

I'm also getting the error message on the ford track site. I tried from my phone yesterday as well, no dice. Tried again from my phone today and it worked, while my PC still does not. Who knows?

nbdybeatsthewiz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you call the 800#? Also, your dealer has a Vehicle Visibility that has a chronology and relatively current status.
Once you get the rail number from your dealer, you can call the 800 number and it will give you updated status. Its been working for me when I call, now I just need the train to leave Chicago!!!

araines

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In production 8/30/21, Blend Date 320210830 BLEND 1833, 136/475, BCE Modules showing up , no built email, and crickets since my 8/30/21 scheduling email. Anyone else with builds allegedly done on 8/30/21 hearing nothing?

Sponsored

McLovin

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In production 8/30/21, Blend Date 320210830 BLEND 1833, 136/475, BCE Modules showing up , no built email, and crickets since my 8/30/21 scheduling email. Anyone else with builds allegedly done on 8/30/21 hearing nothing?
Same boat as you. Blend 8/30/21 rotation 2108, 411/475. BCE modules showed up, no built email or anything.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit, as the pizza tracker is finally working again for me just now, still no change at all, 8/31 under In Production, that's it. Maybe I'll get the e-mail tonight? Odd that scheduling a shipment takes them this long, but who knows what chaos there is in shipping nowadays. Glad I don't have to deal with that other than sitting on coals here, LOL

DRunKEnHazE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same boat for me, 320210830 blend date, 2110 413/475 and crickets. Mods are fired up and no other emails. I am wondering if there is a particular add on that is holding us up? I had Lux, Mod bumpers, bash plates, SAS.

araines

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same boat for me, 320210830 blend date, 2110 413/475 and crickets. Mods are fired up and no other emails. I am wondering if there is a particular add on that is holding us up? I had Lux, Mod bumpers, bash plates, SAS.
Possibly...I am also a Badlands, Lux, and Sas (and 2.7, and leather).

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No SAS for me but in the thread about MIC 2.0 hardtops being installed there is a reference to a holdup for an engineering change regarding a wire for the automatic grille

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. I assume it's waiting on shipping but it could be an add-on.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/30 Build Week Group 1631198868541

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure I've read of others with a similar build moving out, Badsquatch, 2.7, lux, tow, soft top. I'm still hoping it's just scheduling and filling up rail cars, just frustrating to be this close and then stuck in info limbo, but who am I to complain in comparison to those on dirt mountain. By end of October it should be here, just knowing that it's ready and just sitting somewhere makes the wait so much harder. In a way I wish I'd never know what a 'blend date' is, LOL. "come and pick it up tomorrow" is really all I need to know. All this tracking is just adding useless stress to the whole situation.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Possibly...I am also a Badlands, Lux, and Sas (and 2.7, and leather).
None of that will hold up a build; it's all done on the line. Even floor mats and door bags are thrown in on the line.

Broncos only go to the accessory shop for aftermarket add-ons like a-pillar lights, ppf, rock lights, and stuff like that.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure I've read of others with a similar build moving out, Badsquatch, 2.7, lux, tow, soft top. I'm still hoping it's just scheduling and filling up rail cars, just frustrating to be this close and then stuck in info limbo, but who am I to complain in comparison to those on dirt mountain. By end of October it should be here, just knowing that it's ready and just sitting somewhere makes the wait so much harder. In a way I wish I'd never know what a 'blend date' is, LOL. "come and pick it up tomorrow" is really all I need to know. All this tracking is just adding useless stress to the whole situation.
Yea we have that exact build already in transit so don't think thats holding anything up. Latest shows ours in Louisville KY.
Sponsored