First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
most recent locations of our two from this build week.

update.JPG
What's interesting about the second vehicle is that relatively low VIN number (suggesting that they were rescheduled several times) built on 2 September is showing that it was built with the hardtop prep kit as promised.
Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's interesting about the second vehicle is that relatively low VIN number (suggesting that they were rescheduled several times) built on 2 September is showing that it was built with the hardtop prep kit as promised.
Yea that's mine. I've had a vin since April.

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

DREWR13

Badlands
First Name
DREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Miata....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford hates us. We always get stuff after everyone else.

We are a smaller store in Atlanta so the big guys get everything first unfortunately.
I am probably wrong but a program like the Bronco reservation system should be totally outside your dealer allotments

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Woke up this morning, no email....checked for cold pizza and surprise "your Bronco is built" email came in at 12:17 pm. Now waiting on convoy. Similar estimated delivery as rail to other side of country...

But we are only like 4-5 hours from the plant, fingers crossed for speedy transit

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still nothing on my 8/31 blend, gonna see if my dealer can find out more, it's getting a bit silly now. Did they loose the keys or something? LOL

colobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still nothing on my 8/31 blend, gonna see if my dealer can find out more, it's getting a bit silly now. Did they loose the keys or something? LOL
Don't worry, I'm one of the last 8/30 blends with no factory release.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry, I'm one of the last 8/30 blends with no factory release.
not worried, just impatient. And it's odd that similar builds blended days after mine are shipping, I'm still thinking it's a logistics thing to get it out to CA, but who knows. Almost two weeks seems a bit long to figure out a shipping schedule, but shipping anything is a mess right now. It'll get here...

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not worried, just impatient. And it's odd that similar builds blended days after mine are shipping, I'm still thinking it's a logistics thing to get it out to CA, but who knows. Almost two weeks seems a bit long to figure out a shipping schedule, but shipping anything is a mess right now. It'll get here...
I can’t say I know anything about the logistics of these vehicles getting shipped. It is interesting though that yours as well as mine have a similar delay and coming to the same area. Meanwhile, southern California and the central valley have at least had a few receiving shipment notifications. I wonder if it has anything to do with Ford expediting hard top replacements and ours delayed and getting shipped at the same time as those vehicles.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t say I know anything about the logistics of these vehicles getting shipped. It is interesting though that yours as well as mine have a similar delay and coming to the same area. Meanwhile, southern California and the central valley have at least had a few receiving shipment notifications. I wonder if it has anything to do with Ford expediting hard top replacements and ours delayed and getting shipped at the same time as those vehicles.
certainly possible that they're waiting to fill up a couple rail cars and they seem to be moving on the dirt mountain roof replacements quite fast now. Would make sense to get a good batch together to ship to the same location. Do they unload them in Benicia? I remember seeing big car lots there and always figured it's new ones arriving by train.
It'll get here...
Sponsored