Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So here's one I haven't seen before...I changed to Black Onyx interior on my FE once I found out it wasn't a constraint. You'll see below it's been showing it on my tracker since I made the switch back in June. I got my window sticker last week and SURPRISE..You're getting Navy Pier! Honestly don't mind it after seeing it in person, goes well with area 51, and will be cooler in summer. Just crazy how we're basically just taking whatever we can get at this point.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread 1628259331955
Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Already making my first Bronco off-roading plans.

In early October, my wife and I have a Myrtle Beach trip planned. Assuming I get the Bronco before then, the plan is to leave Myrtle a few days early and drive up the NC coast to Roanoke Island, through Nags Head and Kitty Hawk, and up to Corolla Beach, where you can freely drive on the beach.

Wild horses everywhere, perfect for a Bronco. 😎

Normanluck

Outer Banks
First Name
Cafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally got my window sticker after original build week of 6/28/21 kept getting pushed back.
Reservation date 12/20/20, Blend date 8/13/21, 4dr obx cactus gray 2.7 w/high pck.

What do you think the time frame of when it gets delivered by is? I know a lot of customers have been stuck in production but if that's not the case for me when will my estimated delivery be if dealership is in Indiana?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So here's one I haven't seen before...I changed to Black Onyx interior on my FE once I found out it wasn't a constraint. You'll see below it's been showing it on my tracker since I made the switch back in June. I got my window sticker last week and SURPRISE..You're getting Navy Pier! Honestly don't mind it after seeing it in person, goes well with area 51, and will be cooler in summer. Just crazy how we're basically just taking whatever we can get at this point.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread 1628259331955
I made a single change in April to my original order, adding towing. I was mildly surprised to see it on the sticker, I was sure they'd screw it up.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’re in good company… still nothing for me. Waiting for the Ford Window sticker to say “give it a rest..” instead of “check back later”.

With a 8/13 build date, my guess is that it will populate tomorrow or Friday.

In early October, my wife and I have a Myrtle Beach trip planned. Assuming I get the Bronco before then, the plan is to leave Myrtle a few days early and drive up the NC coast to Roanoke Island, through Nags Head and Kitty Hawk, and up to Corolla Beach, where you can freely drive on the beach.

on my list✅ Live in North Myrtle closest place locally for me is

on my list✅ Live in North Myrtle but closest place you can drive on the beach is Carolina Beach/Wilmington definitely hitting the Outerbanks😉

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, specifically I’ll be in Cherry Grove. My parents stay there the whole month of October every year since they retired. We get to stay for free. 👍

I didn’t know you can drive on Carolina Beach. Any specific spots you know of that I should hit?

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks! I still might go all the way up to Carolla Beach just for the horses, though. I’ll have a few days available to do all this.

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

2021 First Edition, 4dr, Cactus Gray, Black Leather
7/13/20 @ 9:06pm CST RESERVATION
3/5/21 ORDER
7/1/21 VIN# with 8/9/21 BUILD WEEK
8/13/21 BUILD DATE

644213E2-887C-453E-A413-0DCDA2B30DB2.png

Sponsored

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/9 build week thread 644213E2-887C-453E-A413-0DCDA2B30DB2
Still sucks you didn’t get what you wanted. I agree, the Navy Pier looks good with Area 51. I couldn’t pull the trigger on Navy Pier and Rapid Red, I think the black looks much better with RR.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still sucks you didn’t get what you wanted. I agree, the Navy Pier looks good with Area 51. I couldn’t pull the trigger on Navy Pier and Rapid Red, I think the black looks much better with RR.
If Lightning Blue had not been announced for the FE, I would've had a really hard time picking a color.

Rapid Red - don't know if it's still true, but in my mind red fades too easily, and looks pink when it does. Even though I'm an NC State guy, this would've been tough.

Area 51 - Too close to Carolina Blue. 🤮

Cactus Gray - Looks a little too white for me, and I'm wanting color after having had both a white and a black Escape.

Cyber Orange - Looks like you're driving the short bus.

I legitimately might've moved down to a Badlands and gotten Velocity Blue if not for Lightning Blue. I also have the black interior coming. 👍

Nite93

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a heads up. My build is a 0809 blend. I received my build rotation # from a buddy at MAP. My Bronco most likely will roll off the line sometime Tuesday. 2k Bronco/Rangers ahead of it earlier today.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just a heads up. My build is a 0809 blend. I received my build rotation # from a buddy at MAP. My Bronco most likely will roll off the line sometime Tuesday. 2k Bronco/Rangers ahead of it earlier today.
Meaning as of right now there’s 2000 in front of you?

If I’m understanding you right, there’s a good chance everyone’s Bronco comes off the line the day AFTER the blend date.
Sponsored