Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've been wondering about that. That's a good sign they are getting them moved quickly!
That’s what I’m hoping. Just checked with my dealer, mine apparently went by convoy to Chicago, and is awaiting rail there.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! I am just so excited!!! Blend date was 9/23 and built date was 9/24.

Any updates for you?

08B3FBED-69DD-45DF-944A-59D4F8B6F873.jpeg
My Shipped "EST" time has generated to show "7 Days" whatever that means. Either way, it seems likely that it will show up this weekend/early next week at the dealership.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Shipped "EST" time has generated to show "7 Days" whatever that means. Either way, it seems likely that it will show up this weekend/early next week at the dealership.
Mine says that too, but the estimated delivery date started at 10/7, than 10/8, now it's 10/10...
Can't believe it hasn't shipped yet... growing impatient.

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I’m hoping. Just checked with my dealer, mine apparently went by convoy to Chicago, and is awaiting rail there.
I wonder if ours are together. My estimated delivery is Oct 24th - 30th. The tracker tool showed In Transit on 9/30

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder if ours are together. My estimated delivery is Oct 24th - 30th. The tracker tool showed In Transit on 9/30
Quite possible, looks like they ran down the line fairly close together. I was a 9/24 blend, but my production mail came in on Tuesday like yours, so I suspect it actually ran down the line Monday. According to the tracker, it shipped on 9/28.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well for some reason my Bronco was dropped off in Benicia, CA late yesterday, which is 50+ miles from my dealer, instead of the Roseville depot which is 7 miles away. I guess there is no more tracking to be done. So 13 days from shipping to delivery to Cali by train. Who knows how long that last 50 miles by convoy will take.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well for some reason my Bronco was dropped off in Benicia, CA late yesterday, which is 50+ miles from my dealer, instead of the Roseville depot which is 7 miles away. I guess there is no more tracking to be done. So 13 days from shipping to delivery to Cali by train. Who knows how long that last 50 miles by convoy will take.
According to the BNSF map, Richmond is the automotive facility.

887E0C64-648B-42C9-8A5D-B27388F11DDD.jpeg

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

According to the BNSF map, Richmond is the automotive facility.

Ford Bronco đź›  9/20 Build Week Group 887E0C64-648B-42C9-8A5D-B27388F11DDD
Benicia is the Union Pacific facility. I believe that’s who Ford uses for rail transport.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exciting! It's almost there.

After 2 weeks, your has crossed the country and landed 50 miles from you, and your likely to see it before I see mine (same blend date), and my dealer is 200 miles from MAP....there is nowhere I can turn to for answers for why it's taken over a week of mine sitting at the plant still... getting very impatient.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exciting! It's almost there.

After 2 weeks, your has crossed the country and landed 50 miles from you, and your likely to see it before I see mine (same blend date), and my dealer is 200 miles from MAP....there is nowhere I can turn to for answers for why it's taken over a week of mine sitting at the plant still... getting very impatient.
Still in the same boat as you. Hoping we see movement over these next two days. I'd love to take delivery early next week.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still in the same boat as you. Hoping we see movement over these next two days. I'd love to take delivery early next week.
If I don't see an shipping email or movement on the tracker by Friday afternoon, I'm calling my dealer to see if there is anything they can find out. Rediculous that people in Florida and Cali are probably going to get theirs ahead of people in the same state as the plant is. Jealous AF!
For $1500 shipping charges, I expect better!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I don't see an shipping email or movement on the tracker by Friday afternoon, I'm calling my dealer to see if there is anything they can find out. Rediculous that people in Florida and Cali are probably going to get theirs ahead of people in the same state as the plant is. Jealous AF!
For $1500 shipping charges, I expect better!
Different trucking/train companies. Could be shortages in different states. I hope you get the results you're looking for but history tells me they will just say they aren't sure what the hold up is yada yada yada

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Different trucking/train companies. Could be shortages in different states. I hope you get the results you're looking for but history tells me they will just say they aren't sure what the hold up is yada yada yada
That's what I am expecting from them tbh. I wish there was a way to be more proactive and involved with custom builds, not just order now, wait and see when it shows up...it's been frustrating for everyone.
Still hoping for a surprise call this week! Haven't given up yet... still check every day.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I am expecting from them tbh. I wish there was a way to be more proactive and involved with custom builds, not just order now, wait and see when it shows up...it's been frustrating for everyone.
Still hoping for a surprise call this week! Haven't given up yet... still check every day.
With your proximity it will more than likely show up to the dealership before you get any "ship" notifications/calls.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With your proximity it will more than likely show up to the dealership before you get any "ship" notifications/calls.
It should still show up on the palsapp tracker, once shipped, maybe... It has my VIN info, but no delivery data yet. The Ford tracker has my estimated delivery pushed from 10/7 to 10/10 now...
Sponsored