First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s great news and so glad to see it all got worked out!! Congrats!!

Also agree these drive so smooth and they do sit up high and wide. However the one I drove was a Big Bend, and figured it was the same size and all as my Badlands will be. Is there really a size difference? Lol now I’m very eager for mine to get here so I can compare 😂

But now you really see the importance of those points on the hood to help visualize where the front tires are right?? Front end was a lot longer than I expected.
Size does matter! 🤣
Sponsored

Bd2008

Big Bend
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7 dodge Ram Merc cls500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We have the exact same build same blend date as well, no built or shipped email, sales rep shows I’m built and I have a delivery window 10/8-10/14
I am 9/8 Blend with a 9/9 Build - just now recieved Built on 9/29 and delivery on 10/27 - Central Texas - Dealer has been saying 10/4 for a while now. Regardless the first movement in a while and I am patient.

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

at 10:00 is this the stock scissor jack? it looks like it will work if youre on flat ground

Sponsored

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another morning, another no update

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So after relentlessly checking palapp for an update yesterday, I noticed around 1:00CST that the status changed from "pending" to dispatched. By 3:00CST the status changed to "delivered". I immediately called the dealership, and they we were like wow "It's literately getting unloaded off of the truck now!"

Needless to say I was so damn excited I forgot to wear my Bronco shirt hubby got me to pick it up!

Journey: Reserved 14 July 20 (Day 2), Ordered 19 Mar, Changed to soft top on 18 Aug, scheduled for build 19 Aug, Built on 14 Sep, Shipped on 16 Sep, Delivered on 29 Sep (original delivery window was 2-8 Oct).

Build: Cactus Grey, Badlands, 2.7, Non-SAS, High Pkg, no tow, paid MSRP. My dealership was the best.

I might be an anomaly, but I received updates on most steps of this process (minus the delivery phase). I believe the Bronco6g tracker and Palsapp had the most up to date info throughout the entire process. I'm glad the journey is over but am seriously pulling for everyone waiting. After it's all said and done, it's worth it.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group Baby

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group IMG-3140.JPG

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So after relentlessly checking palapp for an update yesterday, I noticed around 1:00CST that the status changed from "pending" to dispatched. By 3:00CST the status changed to "delivered". I immediately called the dealership, and they we were like wow "It's literately getting unloaded off of the truck now!"

Needless to say I was so damn excited I forgot to wear my Bronco shirt hubby got me to pick it up!

Journey: Reserved 14 July 20 (Day 2), Ordered 19 Mar, Changed to soft top on 18 Aug, scheduled for build 19 Aug, Built on 14 Sep, Shipped on 16 Sep, Delivered on 29 Sep (original delivery window was 2-8 Oct).

Build: Cactus Grey, Badlands, 2.7, Non-SAS, High Pkg, no tow, paid MSRP. My dealership was the best.

I might be an anomaly, but I received updates on most steps of this process (minus the delivery phase). I believe the Bronco6g tracker and Palsapp had the most up to date info throughout the entire process. I'm glad the journey is over but am seriously pulling for everyone waiting. After it's all said and done, it's worth it.

Ford Bronco 🛠 9/6/21 Build Week Group 741E0D60-628E-4467-BD13-6861B15D80CE

i was going to say the palsapp must be delayed but it looks like Illinois is pretty darn close to Michigan, so 2 hours might be accurate.

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i was going to say the palsapp must be delayed but it looks like Illinois is pretty darn close to Michigan, so 2 hours might be accurate.
It went by rail first to Wentzville, MO then back to Illinois by convoy (the drive is about 45 minutes).

Sponsored

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just noticed my dealer has a 2nd truck on his website (#1 is his mannequin). I will say it makes me feel a little like Sherlock Holmes with all these tracking tools. Looked up the VIN on the palsapp and it was delivered Tuesday. Can't tell exactly what trim because he lists them all as Bronco "Advanced" but it is a Sas, 4 door, picture is a stock photo. Unless he's hiding mine off line and calling me any minute (right), no idea why it wouldn't have arrived with this one.....:mad:

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked mine up on the 24th. It was delivered to Mullinax Ford in Apopka on Wednesday the 22nd. The tracker isn't accurate so I wouldn't rely on it.

My Bronco was marked as built on the 8th of September and Shipped the next day. I have had my Bronco since Friday and it still says shipped and never delivered. lol
I saw yours sitting on the hill when I cruised the lot to see if mine was there. I haven't been impressed with mullinax so far, how was your buying experience?

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just noticed my dealer has a 2nd truck on his website (#1 is his mannequin). I will say it makes me feel a little like Sherlock Holmes with all these tracking tools. Looked up the VIN on the palsapp and it was delivered Tuesday. Can't tell exactly what trim because he lists them all as Bronco "Advanced" but it is a Sas, 4 door, picture is a stock photo. Unless he's hiding mine off line and calling me any minute (right), no idea why it wouldn't have arrived with this one.....:mad:
When you lookup the VIN you just referenced in palsapp it should populate a trip number, you can then search the trip number in palsapp to see all the cars delivered with it.
Sponsored