Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a text from my dealer this morning saying he just got done talking to the trucking company. And they said they are going to try to get it shipped to my dealer by the end of the week!

What are the odds a Maryland carrier stops in the Cleveland area on his way out to your place to drop mine off that's been sitting since 9/8?๐Ÿ™
Sponsored

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

really hoping for shipped email tomorrow - or better yet a text from my dealer that it has arrived.. I am sure most of us 9/6 build week guys thought we would have new cars by now.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

really hoping for shipped email tomorrow - or better yet a text from my dealer that it has arrived.. I am sure most of us 9/6 build week guys thought we would have new cars by now.
Figured it'd be the end of September, early October, but yeah, getting there.
I hear you.

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel ya- my dealer keeps telling me he expects it to be here by end of this week but the way things have been going, I really donโ€™t think it will happen. Iโ€™ve pretty much given up all hope at this point lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sponsored

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both of those are super expensive compared to this little tiny thing I picked out, lol!
Well, heck. I'm trying not to skimp on anything for my rig, wanting to go completely legit. I might cancel the order I placed for this one. It had good reviews, including reviews on other forums (Amazon can sometimes have fake reviews), but isn't really a brand I've heard of.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B077N9PXV3/
For that price you could buy two and have a back up.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine got on a train yesterday at some point and itโ€™s still in Wayne, MI. Hopefully some movement tomorrow. ETA 10/13- 10/19

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For that price you could buy two and have a back up.
Yeah, if this little one dies or has issues, I'll upgrade to a big one with a tank and all that goodness. I think it'll be fine for the twice a year it gets used for more than just topping off the cars. ๐Ÿ˜‰

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, if this little one dies or has issues, I'll upgrade to a big one with a tank and all that goodness. I think it'll be fine for the twice a year it gets used for more than just topping off the cars. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Makes sense.
I had a little tiny ARB just for the front and rear air lockers for ten years.
Now I have air springs in the rear for when I tow and I always wanted on board air (OBA)
I also plumbed an air hose quick connect at the rocker pinch weld on each side.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So quick update, delivered to dealer on 9/24 (9/8 blend). Dealer told me I was able to pick it up yesterday after 3 so I went down and got the paperwork started...

I'm trading my 2018 Challenger R/T that I just bought out from my lease with Chrysler, and to say the process of dealing with Chrysler is bad is the understatement of the millennium. Because of that companies incompetence and unwillingness to cooperate my title is in jeopardy (too long a story for explanation) and as a result can not be traded until I deal with it personally at the dealership and the DMV. I had to walk away, shiny new BL Bronco sitting in the reception center, and head back to my Dodge dealer to get this HORRIFFIC experience one step closer to conclusion. The next appointment I could grab at the DMV is FRIDAY.

I do want to say if you are in the Central Florida area my dealer, Rush Truck Center, has been exceptional. A month ago I might've said differently but in all reality it was a result of the general lack of communication from Ford corporate and also that this dealership is a commercial truck center so they do big deals constantly. I hope this fiasco can wrap before Friday somehow but I'll be sure to post official pictures once I'm outta there.
In yet ANOTHER twist in the story, my wonderful dealer who I could not recommend enough at this point, pulled some strings with the DMV and settled my title issue himself. They stayed open just to finish the deal, so I have officially completed this crazy ass 14 month saga that is Bronco preorder.

I've only seen two Broncos up until my Badlands (Black Diamond, Outer Banks) so the size of this thing upon first glance was surreal. I came up from a Challenger but it was truly surprising how quickly I adapted to the girth of this thing on the way home. Super nimble, handles great, power is more than adequate, if you haven't had the chance to drive one yet and are still waiting on delivery I assure you its a great experience and I have no complaints as of now.

This is the only picture I've taken but plenty more will be coming

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632966342718

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In yet ANOTHER twist in the story, my wonderful dealer who I could not recommend enough at this point, pulled some strings with the DMV and settled my title issue himself. They stayed open just to finish the deal, so I have officially completed this crazy ass 14 month saga that is Bronco preorder.

I've only seen two Broncos up until my Badlands (Black Diamond, Outer Banks) so the size of this thing upon first glance was surreal. I came up from a Challenger but it was truly surprising how quickly I adapted to the girth of this thing on the way home. Super nimble, handles great, power is more than adequate, if you haven't had the chance to drive one yet and are still waiting on delivery I assure you its a great experience and I have no complaints as of now.

This is the only picture I've taken but plenty more will be coming

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  9/6/21 Build Week Group 1632966342718
Thatโ€™s great news and so glad to see it all got worked out!! Congrats!!

Also agree these drive so smooth and they do sit up high and wide. However the one I drove was a Big Bend, and figured it was the same size and all as my Badlands will be. Is there really a size difference? Lol now Iโ€™m very eager for mine to get here so I can compare ๐Ÿ˜‚

But now you really see the importance of those points on the hood to help visualize where the front tires are right?? Front end was a lot longer than I expected.
Sponsored