Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/I did a drive by at dealership yesterday, saw an Area 51 pulling into the lot and had a holy sh$t moment thinking it was mine only to realize it was a soft top. They now have two on the lot. One is a mannequin so I'm assuming the new arrival is an order. That's even more frustrating since it clearly just showed up on a truck so why would mine not be on that same truck....it's built so what's the hold up. I said back on 9/8 when I got my date that there's no way that they would build a MIC with the old top, send it to DM and then rework it with MIC 2.0 but I'm beginning to think that's what they did. So now it's stuck at end of the line behind everything sitting there + FE's. There's no other explanation for this thing being built on 9/8 and not delivered going on 35 days later. 2 trucks have definitely delivered to my dealer since I've been stalking the deliveries and there's a Toyota dealership next door that had a full truck sitting in the lot yesterday so driver shortage could be part of it but there are trucks showing up in the area so it's not completely dried up.
Sponsored

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry mine was normal (other then it still saying TBD for Dealer Delivery) :(

Have you tried a different browser or on your phone?

edit: looks like you are on your phone. and its about to die. Plug it in! 😁
iPad but close :ROFLMAO: . Tried other browsers and still getting errors. Strange.

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I WISH I had a hardtop to make an internal excuse on why it is stuck but mine is a soft top. Ford give us anything to what is going on with our build group man.

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
/I did a drive by at dealership yesterday, saw an Area 51 pulling into the lot and had a holy sh$t moment thinking it was mine only to realize it was a soft top. They now have two on the lot. One is a mannequin so I'm assuming the new arrival is an order. That's even more frustrating since it clearly just showed up on a truck so why would mine not be on that same truck....it's built so what's the hold up. I said back on 9/8 when I got my date that there's no way that they would build a MIC with the old top, send it to DM and then rework it with MIC 2.0 but I'm beginning to think that's what they did. So now it's stuck at end of the line behind everything sitting there + FE's. There's no other explanation for this thing being built on 9/8 and not delivered going on 35 days later. 2 trucks have definitely delivered to my dealer since I've been stalking the deliveries and there's a Toyota dealership next door that had a full truck sitting in the lot yesterday so driver shortage could be part of it but there are trucks showing up in the area so it's not completely dried up.
I have a soft top, and mine has been stuck "In Production" since it was built on 9/15.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if the soft tops are stuck due to them having to go back and apply the fix to prevent the paint from coming off.

Bronco1992

Outer Banks
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco was built 9/20...being shipped to Birmingham AL. Still sitting in MI. ETA to dealer... 11/11 😂 does anybody else have a Nov date?

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wondering if the soft tops are stuck due to them having to go back and apply the fix to prevent the paint from coming off.
I would believe that if it was stuck in production.. but its been built for 20 days now. Ford get your shit together.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco was built 9/20...being shipped to Birmingham AL. Still sitting in MI. ETA to dealer... 11/11 😂 does anybody else have a Nov date?
I think a lot of us have no date. I'm going to keep bugging @Ford and @mrlevine on Twitter until I hear something.

Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good luck dude refuses to reply to me.
Yeah, I messaged them about the security flaw with the build and price and they replied to that, but not wanting to actually help a customer.
Maybe next time we see a security flaw just report it to a news site and not Ford. 😤

TX21BRONC

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Hemi, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great in that lighting!
Thanks. That is some really nice late afternoon Texas sun for you! My 17 YO son took the photos. He is getting into photography and trying different things. This was just a quick photo shoot. He has some good ideas in the works for some "cooler" pics.