First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Southwest of Baltimore in Howard County. Just moved back to Maryland early last year (just before the pandemic) after 35 years down your way (Norfolk, Va Beach, Chesapeake, most recently Williamsburg). Grew up in Montgomery County (Gaithersburg). I'll be going to pick up my OBX at my cousins' dealership near Emporia, Virginia. Small world!
Spent a few years in Montgomery village as a child...

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

PAULWESTSKI

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 F350 PSD, 05 Excursion PSD, VW-TDI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would believe it. My dealer said about 4-5 days shipping to Central PA. If Convoy, I could see that being realistic.
I hope mine goes convoy to PA

Sponsored

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, been following this thread and learning where to find dates and everything you're referring to. My BL 2.3L 7sp 4D soft top is also in production this week. Res date 7/14, order date 1/23, blend 9/8 and 23/180. I got the window sticker a few days after the email from ford on production scheduled. Tracker has yet to update to built. Also of note, I changed my MIC to soft top the same day Ford sent the email saying there was delays and we could switch. I keep updating the tracker to see the build change to complete, the anticipation is killing me lol

Sponsored

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey all, been following this thread and learning where to find dates and everything you're referring to. My BL 2.3L 7sp 4D soft top is also in production this week. Res date 7/14, order date 1/23, blend 9/8 and 23/180. I got the window sticker a few days after the email from ford on production. Tracker has yet to update to build. Also of note, I changed my MIC to soft top the same day Ford sent the email saying there was delays and we could switch. I keep updating the tracker to see the build change to complete, the anticipation is killing me lol
I wouldn't bother with the Tracker. It's days behind. Just use the Module tracker: https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

If it pretty much has ANYTHING under BCE Modules, your Bronco should be built.
Sponsored