First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you are a FE so I assume you are just waiting on a Hardtop. I am a BB softop so it makes sense why I am already built.
I'm a soft top with a 9/15 build date, and mine is lost "In Production" as well.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reached out to my dealer to have them contact their local Ford rep, and submit a delayed delivery form. I've heard that's a thing from these forums, lol.
Hopefully that means something, but who knows.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I’d have to take off work and provide overwatch for by that brand new Bronco, make sure no one drools on it
Same, I already told my boss and my bosses boss that I'm taking off for a few days once it's delivered. They both understood :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Hoosier.Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hoosier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 KR, 2011 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are both doing it lol.
She has been dispatched and is on her way! How do we see the stops? Someone said something about putting one of the numbers in or something lol idk

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Reached out to my dealer to have them contact their local Ford rep, and submit a delayed delivery form. I've heard that's a thing from these forums, lol.
Hopefully that means something, but who knows.
I just reached out to my sales guy and asked if that is something they can do.

ccreedon

Outer Banks
First Name
Camryn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She has been dispatched and is on her way! How do we see the stops? Someone said something about putting one of the numbers in or something lol idk
You can put your Trip Number into the tracking part and it will show you if the truck goes to any other dealers- but that’s about it. Mine literally JUST got switched to delivered like… 2 seconds ago lol

Sponsored

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Super weird: I did the Fordpass activation thingy a few weeks ago when my modules came online just to see. I just got a message that my activation was declined from the "Primary User".

Huh.

And no, it hasn't been delivered...unless it has and none of the trackers are tracking.

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Super weird: I did the Fordpass activation thingy a few weeks ago when my modules came online just to see. I just got a message that my activation was declined from the "Primary User".

Huh.

And no, it hasn't been delivered...unless it has and none of the trackers are tracking.
I got the same thing. I'm assuming until you actually log in while your sitting in it your not registered as the primary user.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got the same thing. I'm assuming until you actually log in while your sitting in it your not registered as the primary user.
OK, so it's not just me. I imagined some guy paid my dealer $100,000 and they just said "sure".

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To those bringing up the late delivery form via Ford regional rep, that was me who mentioned it and it’s part of what got mine shipped finally. It’s only part of it, also depends on how good of a relationship your GM has with that rep from what I just went through. My situation is a bit different than most everyone here though, so it may work but it may not. Always worth trying to get the form submitted but can’t be done until AFTER your estimated delivery window has passed.

Not sure if y’all saw me also mention that the dealerships don’t see when our rigs are estimated to deliver, only customers seem to be getting that notification. So share the delivery window with your dealer when you see that email to keep them in the loop. They should be on the same page to contact the Ford rep once that date has passed and help sort it out. I think they have some pull still with rail, but convoy may be a harder one to do a whole lot about right now.

A lot of this could be worked out if Ford would allow people to do all the paperwork with their dealer and go pick it up if they’re able. Other manufacturers have done this, and many other changes have happened during the pandemic. Might be time to switch it up because those lots aren’t gonna empty themselves and customers are getting upset with the continued lack of delivery and open communication.

Ricks73eb

First Edition
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 bronco, 77f100, 90 mustang, 05 f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So my dealer just text me and said my winch should be in tomorrow and if I don't mind waiting they can have it on.. I thought that was thrown out the window for the lux models??
Sponsored