Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Cue the 37 threads of disgruntled Pumba I mean warthog name lovers swearing they're cancelling their non existant raptor bronco orders.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure why couldn’t make a 2 door Raptor. LR makes a 2 door (90) with a 500+ hp V8. Of course it’s $100k+

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I get it .. it is not a mustang BUT it is branding play.

The bronco raptor will not be the last Raptor.

Ranger Raptor is coming.

The Mach E is not a Mustang! :mad: I don't care what they called it! It Should have been called the Probe.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess I don't get it.
The Bronco was already built as a high-speed offroad vehicle. The analog between Base and Sasquatch is roughly equivalent to an F150 XLT to Raptor.

Is it gonna be faster? Offroadier? 37s?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like either three forward facing cameras or special lighting above the front grille. Also, extra wide fender confirmed under the camo…
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 1.24.55 PM
Ford Bronco 🦖 Bronco Raptor Officially Confirmed and Teased by Ford! Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 1.24.55 PM
Those are the marker lights like on the F-150 Raptor.

rak2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tease is the operative word in the thread title.
This Ford Marketing behavior is getting to be quite disgusting.
Sorry for the non-content post but just feeling the need to vent.

In my case, waiting on the sideline with no reservation - waiting for the smoke to clear,, it seems that I may be in a condition of permanent Bronco purchase decision paralysis. The product is changing faster than the promised features can be delivered. Feeling that if I can decide on what configuration to order, then no mater when that decision is made those features will not be available by the time a vehicle can be built.

[Omitting numerous smart aleck remarks about the marketing profession...]

sorry, [Rant Mode OFF]
rak2

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess I don't get it.
The Bronco was already built as a high-speed offroad vehicle. The analog between Base and Sasquatch is roughly equivalent to an F150 XLT to Raptor.

Is it gonna be faster? Offroadier? 37s?
allegedly its going to have the raptors 3 liter ecoboost v6 and probably will get close to 37s as well as the big boy off road shocks similar to the raptor.
IMO you could probably theoretically add that stuff aftermarker for cheaper. I don't see how much more off roady you can make a bronco if a supposed stock sasquatch wildtrak did the baja.

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has Ford marketing lost their minds? Here below is the email is received, "as a small thank you" they are giving me a 17 second video of something that I may never see? It looks cool, but I just dont get it. The video on you tube has more thumbs down than thumbs up.. Hmmm, I guess it worked because we are talking about it. but really feels like an insult.

As a small thank you for staying with us on the journey, here's a sneak peek of one of the special edition vehicles coming. Bronco™ meet Raptor™.

Ready for takeoff in 2022.

Giddy-up!

The Entire Bronco Team

Sponsored

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They just announced the 3.5 for the refreshed Expedition yesterday. You really think they’d go with the 3.0 for the Bronco Raptor? And with 37s? I’m not sure that’s a great look if so. (Though I do find it funny the Expedition now has Trail Turn Assist.)
I was hoping for a 3.5 in the Bronco Raptor. A friend that saw it said it was a 3.0. Guess we will know in a couple weeks! Look over here at the shiny object! :oops:

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I expect the first-gen Bronco raptor will be underwhelming. Engine / transmission / suspension specs will be better after this initial offering, so I am not at all interested. An F150 Raptor would be my choice.
This is why I will keep my FE Bronco and then 3-5 years later get either the newest Bronco Raptor/Warthog or Wrangler 392. FE is supposed to be getting built on 9/27/2021. Unless the BRAPTOR completely blows me away before I take delivery that is the plan :).

Status
Not open for further replies.