First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the locking rear differential. It shows on my dealer order sheet, but not in these tools to track status.
Let's start with the gear ratio, is it showing correctly?

Also, there are multiple trackers to look at, but I would contact your dealer, they will be able to confirm whether or not it is in the system.

gabagal

Outer Banks
First Name
Gabby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This hasn’t worked for me the past 2 days. Any idea when it will be up and running again?

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Let's start with the gear ratio, is it showing correctly?

Also, there are multiple trackers to look at, but I would contact your dealer, they will be able to confirm whether or not it is in the system.
The 4:46 is showing in the tracking tools.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered the locking rear differential. It shows on my dealer order sheet, but not in these tools to track status.
shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=XXXXXXXXX&orderNumber=XXXX

If you used this tracker, you should be able to see in the output whether or not the locker is set to true or not. If it says false or is missing, then it's not being built with the locker according to the tracker.

It will look like this raw:

{"name":"Rear Axle Ratios","parts":[{"attributes":{"werscode":"EGAME","description":"4.27 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio","isVisible":"true"}},{"attributes":{"werscode":"EGJAD","description":"Rear Locking Differential","isVisible":"true"}}]}

The B6G tracker shows mine as this under exterior:

Exterior
Tire TypeP255/70R18 All-Terrain A/T Tires
Rear Axle Ratios4.27 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio

Last edited:

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone help decipher?

primary status says ‘in production’ but it looks like it’s built and waiting on a ramp? 🤷‍♂️

in the order tracker i can see my window sticker. And it says ‘production date: aug 9’. Does that mean it started being built on that day?
Ford Bronco 🧭 Track Your Bronco Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] ADB21D9C-CCFF-487B-B793-2EAA4236178B

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=XXXXXXXXX&orderNumber=XXXX

If you used this tracker, you should be able to see in the output whether or not the locker is set to true or not. If it says false or is missing, then it's not being built with the locker according to the tracker.

It will look like this raw:

{"name":"Rear Axle Ratios","parts":[{"attributes":{"werscode":"EGAME","description":"4.27 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio","isVisible":"true"}},{"attributes":{"werscode":"EGJAD","description":"Rear Locking Differential","isVisible":"true"}}]}
Excellent help! I think I've got proof!
Ford Bronco 🧭 Track Your Bronco Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] 1631738085797

Thanks a lot.

Lgorman23

Black Diamond
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has shown in production since 7/19 with no update. Dealer has no clue. Does anyone have a customer service number or email for Ford? I can’t understand why our car hasn’t had any updates in two months.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has shown in production since 7/19 with no update. Dealer has no clue. Does anyone have a customer service number or email for Ford? I can’t understand why our car hasn’t had any updates in two months.
Hard top 4dr?
2dr?
4dr softie?
What is your build?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found your other post and window sticker.

So, you are not aware that Ford had a "recall" on the MIC hard tops? Your Bronco, mine and about 5000 more are being held in storage lots until newly retooled hard tops are made and swapped out.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s the window sticker
One of the storage lots has a LARGE pile of dirt on it, thus the "Dirt Mountain" nickname.
I refer to us as the "Dirt Mountain Gang" .... trying to have fun with it.... but it is SUPER frustrating, as you know.

Lgorman23

Black Diamond
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of the storage lots has a LARGE pile of dirt on it, thus the "Dirt Mountain" nickname.
I refer to us as the "Dirt Mountain Gang" .... trying to have fun with it.... but it is SUPER frustrating, as you know.
Oh got it—didn’t get the Dirt Mountain reference! Funny. Yes this is super frustrating. I thought the hard tops had been tested and production was back on. So annoying.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s the window sticker

Ford Bronco 🧭 Track Your Bronco Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] C437F56A-AD40-4957-91AB-DE8C043E42C3
Nice build.
We are about a day apart. Mine was the 14th, but finished on the 15th.

Oh got it—didn’t get the Dirt Mountain reference! Funny. Yes this is super frustrating. I thought the hard tops had been tested and production was back on. So annoying.
They did start production on the new tops almost a month early ... we know they have been working 24/7 swapping the tops out .... but very few have shipped out ....No reason has been given, actually , no comment has been made at all about the continuing delays.

Seriously, I am beginning to think they are holding them for a month or so to actually "test" them against the elements before they allow them to ship ..... strictly an anger based theory, zero actual fact involved, LOL!!
Sponsored