First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tracker keeps refreshing back to the screen to enter VIN after I enter the correct info. I was able to access my WS through the same link just the other day. Anyone else having an issue getting the tracker to load today?
Monday Blue's for the site. Its doing the same here.
Sponsored

Utahjazzman

Badlands
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NO working for me either. I did get a WS over the weekend. I am using my Iphone and it worked fine pulling up WS w/o clearing history etc.

Sponsored

WreckItRussell

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old and Busted Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep seeing people talk about mods in the other build week threads. What are those and what do they mean?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to my sales guy: still showing 3/3. Still no sticker. Who knows at this point!

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talked to my sales guy: still showing 3/3. Still no sticker. Who knows at this point!
Have you tried other browsers and clearing cache etc? Let me know and PM me if you need help.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you tried other browsers and clearing cache etc? Let me know and PM me if you need help.
Yeah- iPhone: cleared cache and tried ford tracker and the VIN sticker link. Also tried my laptop with Edge-same. Even my dealer can’t see a sticker yet but it still shows the 3/3 build date. Thanks for offering to help!

Sponsored

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For mods link….it can take 2-3 days after built day to update, but it is the indicator that it’s built. Mods will populate and the Tear Tag will change from 3 to 4 characters. It may or may not update on mid site at the same time. You may or may not get a Built email when it updates. The next step is gettI got assigned a delivery date (EDD) on the tracker and if you are lucky you get a shipped email.

Last edited:

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a WS today! Looks like there are a lot of 3/3 blend dates posted. We're 679/1783. Just over a year since ordering. Dropping from a OBX 4 door to a Base 2-door 7MT got us a build date the next day.

2 door
Base
2.3 7MT
EG
Aux switches
Floor Mats
Keyless Entry

Dealer had no news for me yesterday, said it was listed as "in production" still. I don't think they know how to check though. Small town dealer. Just thankful to have a WS! Hoping to see some new born pictures soon....
Two things interesting on your WS vs mine.

1. Your hard top has "no charge" on it, my WS says $695. Does anyone know why this would be?
2. We both have the manual, but your WS says gas mileage of 20mpg, mine says 17mpg. I wonder if it is the weight that is driving the diff in gas mileage?

Finally, I did a search but could not find a definition of "blend date". The two cheat links I have do not show any info called a blend date (ford.com/buy/manage.html and shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/vin). Is there somewhere else I should be looking to find the blend date?

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. Your hard top has "no charge" on it, my WS says $695. Does anyone know why this would be?
2. We both have the manual, but your WS says gas mileage of 20mpg, mine says 17mpg. I wonder if it is the weight that is driving the diff in gas mileage?

Finally, I did a search but could not find a definition of "blend date". The two cheat links I have do not show any info called a blend date (ford.com/buy/manage.html and shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/vin). Is there somewhere else I should be looking to find the blend date?
679/1783 has a 2 door, where MIC top is standard. For your 4 door, MIC top is an option costing $695.

You SASQUACH's 35" tires need more power to turn. So you have 17MPG. So is Badlands with 51 LB tires. You also have steel plates under the car all over the place.

Blend date is the scheduled day when your Bronco components are "put together" for the assembly line. Under 320220303 of the top line of a WS, you see the word BLEND in tiny fond.

Last edited:

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date is on your window sticker top left of center. There is a thread in here that talks about decoding the window sticker which you should review.
Sponsored