First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So 32 new pages since last week in this thread. Sorry but I don't have time to read all of them, since someone else may have already seen this, but I am getting a disturbing response on the vehicle tracker.

Is this just a temp bug with the tracker? or did something go sideways with my order?

and yes, I check the VIN multiple times (actually went back to the original email from Ford to be sure).

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 1646682477825
Sponsored

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So 32 new pages since last week in this thread. Sorry but I don't have time to read all of them, since someone else may have already seen this, but I am getting a disturbing response on the vehicle tracker.

Is this just a temp bug with the tracker? or did something go sideways with my order?

and yes, I check the VIN multiple times (actually went back to the original email from Ford to be sure).

Try using this link. Someone on here made this. Very awesome!!
https://ordertrack.app/

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My pizza tracker stopped working in office, then worked in the dealer's showroom, then no longer working at home. All within a hour. Why? How?

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

My modules have popped (using another link from a user on this site) and my VIN worked there. I am going to assume that the order tracker site is down since my VIN is working correctly elsewhere.

Also no email from Ford since the VIN email a couple of weeks ago.

Sponsored

Utahjazzman

Badlands
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just looked up the tracker app. The first time it didn’t work second time it shows it’s in transit. Not sure if correct or not.

Photographer

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did a chat with Ford, was told my 3/2 blend date was still In production with an estimated end date of 3/25. Mods populated to 3 digits only. Does anyone know what "end date" means. BTW the vehicle tracker shows me as shipping via convoy and has a freight id attached. This seems a bit odd since I'm in Arizona. The window sticker shows Rail. Oh well.

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats my vehicle!!! I have the same base and only add on was Automatic transmission, wonder if they will be on the same truck, I am in TN. Dealer just let me know expected delivery day of March 26
Awesome, glad to hear! Hoping to get a delivery date soon as well. Enjoy!

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base

Make sure you don't have an extra space at the end of the vin. If you copied and paste make sure you erase the last digit and then add it. It doesn't always like copy/paste. Hope that helps.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Make sure you don't have an extra space at the end of the vin. If you copied and paste make sure you erase the last digit and then add it. It doesn't always like copy/paste. Hope that helps.
Mine looks like that when the tracker is not working, even if everything is put in correctly.

Today was a disappointment. As a 3/3 blend and in production since 3/4, I expected the tracker to change to built today. I tried the new one also, both still say "in production". The only good thing that happened today was my tear tag went from 3 to 4. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. I'm not a patient man, and though I'm very happy to see others get their builds and shipping, I really need some love :). 689/1783

Sponsored

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine looks like that when the tracker is not working, even if everything is put in correctly.

Today was a disappointment. As a 3/3 blend and in production since 3/4, I expected the tracker to change to built today. I tried the new one also, both still say "in production". The only good thing that happened today was my tear tag went from 3 to 4. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. I'm not a patient man, and though I'm very happy to see others get their builds and shipping, I really need some love :). 689/1783
I am a blend of 3/03/22. My mods popped 3/04/22. My tear tag went to 4 characters sometime over-nite Sunday. The tracker says that I am still in production. I called ford customer service today and after an extended wait I was told that I was indeed in production but that they showed my bronco being delivered April 3rd. We shall see.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update - sales guy says EDD 3/24 - 3/28 west coast (by rail).
woohoo! Getting really excited - this is going to be the longest 3 weeks of my life.
Sweet! I was a 3/2 blend so were probably on the same train.

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did a chat with Ford, was told my 3/2 blend date was still In production with an estimated end date of 3/25. Mods populated to 3 digits only. Does anyone know what "end date" means. BTW the vehicle tracker shows me as shipping via convoy and has a freight id attached. This seems a bit odd since I'm in Arizona. The window sticker shows Rail. Oh well.
See Post #1446. The original thread link posted mentions that he has not completed the app in regards to rail yet.

Utahjazzman

Badlands
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 4921E6EA-D95B-4088-9201-D886250D85B5

Got this from dealer today. Not sure ho accurate…
Sponsored