First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did final dealer prep take you guys? Mine finally arrived at dealer but they haven’t reached out to me yet 😵💫
mine arrived Wednesday night, they took a day to prep and get all the paperwork done, then i picked it up friday.
Sponsored

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still crickets on my end. I just keep getting pushed back now to 5/19, window sticker changed to todays date. 82 days its sat built now and no one can give me any useful information.
contacted Chat today.. looks like I just got pushed back to August 4th. Just unbelievable. My bronco will be sitting for 5 months at that point.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still crickets on my end. I just keep getting pushed back now to 5/19, window sticker changed to todays date. 82 days its sat built now and no one can give me any useful information.

sasquatch_bronco,

Hang in there. You may have luck having your dealer call their rep; mine did and they promised him shipping within three days. That was last Monday and it arrived Wednesday along with 3 other WildTraks and a Bad Lands.
The 6G tracker shows delivered, but still pending and ASN and no destination. It did change to shipped after it arrived at the dealer.

sasquatch_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 79 F150, 97 Ranger XLT (36k miles)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
contacted Chat today.. looks like I just got pushed back to August 4th. Just unbelievable. My bronco will be sitting for 5 months at that point.
Wow, they pushed you back that far? I normally get pushed back a week at a time.

Sponsored

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp 100 miles on it and having some bad MIC rattle coming from the drivers side. Anyone else have this problem?

also, a little more wind noise than I expected. I’m sure that’s normal but any insight on that?

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread My WildTrak

Took delivery last week and my Baby's Birth Picture arrived today.
LOVE the hot pepper red. I kinda wish I would've gotten that!

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my assembly line photo from Ford came about 3 days after delivery. Still awesome!

IMG_0516 2.jpg

Sponsored

sasquatch_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Im dumbfounded right now but finally have a positive post for a change. My wife took her 4runner to get an estimate on dent in the rear gate this morning. While setting there, waiting for them to open, a truck rolls up with a bunch of new broncos on it. She glanced and low and behold on the bottom was a eruption green sasquatch. She walked over, outerbanks edition, roast interior. She grabbed a sales man and he verified it was hers. Nothing has updated, no trackers, shipping, zilcho and we had given up on it completely. Ill get more pics once we sign the paperwork, but I guess they do exist.

67517462136__125140D8-FD81-4AE9-AD6A-A193840ABFD5.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So Im dumbfounded right now but finally have a positive post for a change. My wife took her 4runner to get an estimate on dent in the rear gate this morning. While setting there, waiting for them to open, a truck rolls up with a bunch of new broncos on it. She glanced and low and behold on the bottom was a eruption green sasquatch. She walked over, outerbanks edition, roast interior. She grabbed a sales man and he verified it was hers. Nothing has updated, no trackers, shipping, zilcho and we had given up on it completely. Ill get more pics once we sign the paperwork, but I guess they do exist.

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread IMG_1107

Beautiful!

sasquatch_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Surprisingly our dealer called us last night to come pick it up. There was no hassle, markup, nothing. As everyone said, they are worth the wait. Its certainly an amazing vehicle and that green is just unreal in the sun. The pizza tracker shows it arrived this morning, all other trackers are pending and still no assembly line picture. I'm hoping it shows up this week as it would be cool to have.

i-RVSCnWv-X2.jpg
Sponsored