Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats @Ohship5 !!!!!

Nope nothing yet. But mine changed yesterday about 9am AZ time from 3/6 to 3/10 so I’ll check again later.
Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No sticker here yet. It is back to 3/6 after hitting every other day of the week. In production still blue. Just checked before checking in here. Like a madman in smashing the refresh button. :LOL:

Ohship5

Base
First Name
Oship
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
No sticker here yet. It is back to 3/6 after hitting every other day of the week. In production still blue. Just checked before checking in here. Like a madman in smashing the refresh button. :LOL:
I had to go to the direct link below, then paste the VIN into the website to get the window sticker. It was not coming up under the tracker link. Try that.
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX= ADD YOUR VIN

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had to go to the direct link below, then paste the VIN into the website to get the window sticker. It was not coming up under the tracker link. Try that.
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX= ADD YOUR VIN

Thank you !!!!! That worked for me. The only thing I see is the freaking price. it is up to 45K. :oops: It had been 43K. My PP is for 3600. Still a 2K difference but that could be the '23 price increase but I thought that was not supposed to take effect until April 3rd???

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No sticker on the direct link or new date changes for me yet..... I'll check back in like an hour or 2.

Still a 2K difference but that could be the '23 price increase but I thought that was not supposed to take effect until April 3rd???
That would be awesome if it was supposed to wait until then... and would be logical so they can get the past ones built with less people complaining... but it is FORD so doubtful the wait.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn, they're still out of the sub woofer!
I thought the price increase took effect on Feb 10th. Your dealer should cover the difference. I think April 3 was the expiration date for the present po certificates, which will get renewed?
I'm still scheduled for week of 3/20... I can't believe it's only 3 weeks away! It's been 918 days so far!

ElasticDiadem

Wildtrak
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback; Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still without sticker (any method), still green for In Production on the Tracker, still 3/08, still checking all the time, . . .

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn, they're still out of the sub woofer!
I thought the price increase took effect on Feb 10th. Your dealer should cover the difference. I think April 3 was the expiration date for the present po certificates, which will get renewed?
I'm still scheduled for week of 3/20... I can't believe it's only 3 weeks away! It's been 918 days so far!
I'm sure it's the PITA refund check bull$*^T like last year for the '22.5 bump. Considering no new ones are being put into the system yet, you would think that any Green Window Sticker wouldn't have the 23.5 pricing on it yet, and they would wait until after the April date.

Oh Well.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just filled out the spread sheet with blend date, place in line, rotation, and delivery type. 😁

Ohship5

Base
First Name
Oship
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you !!!!! That worked for me. The only thing I see is the freaking price. it is up to 45K. :oops: It had been 43K. My PP is for 3600. Still a 2K difference but that could be the '23 price increase but I thought that was not supposed to take effect until April 3rd???
Looks like that mid-year price increase was effective 2/10, but I have an executed order from the dealership when I had to re-order for 2023MY that has my price $$2,850 lower (plus my private offer certificate on top of that). Surely the dealership can't hold anyone to the increased window sticker price.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like that mid-year price increase was effective 2/10, but I have an executed order from the dealership when I had to re-order for 2023MY that has my price $$2,850 lower (plus my private offer certificate on top of that). Surely the dealership can't hold anyone to the increased window sticker price.

When I saw the price was going up I thought they would PP us back to the price when the order was accepted. But you never know about this stuff because I do not trust the dealer to know. I was unsure of the date it was going to take effect. Hence when I saw the 45 my first thought was it took effect. I just like to keep everything in line with my dealer, so I don't have an issue when I pick it up.

I just got back from the dealer. He showed me in the system with my order date highlighted in green with a big green checkmark next to it. "See, nothing to worry about. You're price protected". I planned on calling the Ford line and get my cert number just so I have that as backup, one can never have too much info.

ElasticDiadem

Wildtrak
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback; Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now I’m back to Friday 3/10. Maybe that’s Wildtrak day next week?