Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My blend date was 6/1. The modules came on 6/2, and the tear tag populated a bit later in the day. Still no "built" email. I ordered dual tops, so I'm hoping the delay is so it can go over to the mod center for the second top. I'm happy to have made it this far, fingers crossed I don't end up in purgatory.
Blend date 5/11. Mods popped 5/13. Still "in production" and my original delivery ETA "window" closes today with no updates.
Sponsored

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

blend date of 5/30. Still shows ā€œin productionā€. I have my BCM and Tear Tag. Chat says 6-29 to 7-5 delivery. Dealer said it was built but still not showing on the tracker. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
blend date of 5/30. Still shows ā€œin productionā€. I have my BCM and Tear Tag. Chat says 6-29 to 7-5 delivery. Dealer said it was built but still not showing on the tracker. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Do you have any options that get installed after assembly? Roof rack? Tube doors?

Iā€™m in the same boat. Blend 6/1/23

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have any options that get installed after assembly? Roof rack? Tube doors?

Iā€™m in the same boat. Blend 6/1/23
Itā€™s a Wildtrak. So I get the hood decal and I also got the paint protection. I figure that gotta add a little time to it.

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s a Wildtrak. So I get the hood decal and I also got the paint protection. I figure that gotta add a little time to it.
Looking over the spreadsheet, it is kind of all over the place but everything from 3 days to two weeks between blend and shipped is 'normal'. More than two weeks I think counts as purgatory because beyond that some people have waited a very long time.

Sponsored
OP
OP

HB4

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shipped! I guess I need to get on chat and get that rail car number? Sadly, I did ask dealer about leather no charge and specifically ask if they'd honor at MSRP price we discussed or go with signed DORA. He just replied back that the sticker did show no charge. šŸ™„

Ford Bronco 05/29/2023 Build Week Thread Screenshot_20230609_071248_Email

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My salesman emailed yesterday and said they have an ETA from Ford for delivery of 6/30 to my dealer in Portland,Oregon. Vehicle was produced 6/1 and sitting waiting to be loaded on rail in Canton, Michigan

60sIron

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We seem like a pretty quiet production week. I'm still waiting for my 'built' email, but I did call Ford and they told me my Bronco is 'produced' which I've known since the modules popped the day after my blend.

While it hasn't shipped yet, they gave me an ETA in California of July 8 - 14. Ford also gave me a 'private offer' which expires July 5th. My dealer says not to worry, they will extend the expiration if the truck hasn't shown up yet. Has anyone else encountered this?

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We seem like a pretty quiet production week. I'm still waiting for my 'built' email, but I did call Ford and they told me my Bronco is 'produced' which I've known since the modules popped the day after my blend.

While it hasn't shipped yet, they gave me an ETA in California of July 8 - 14. Ford also gave me a 'private offer' which expires July 5th. My dealer says not to worry, they will extend the expiration if the truck hasn't shown up yet. Has anyone else encountered this?
I got ETA of July 2-8 in CA. No update on tracker. Blend date 5/30

OP
OP

HB4

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CSX update by phone says scheduled for arrival in Birmingham, AL June 18. I just need it to go 3.5 hours further south from there. I assume it'll come by convoy after Birmingham? Or does anyone know if it goes on another train from there or anything?

Sponsored

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™m being built this week. My blend date is today. 2 door, big bend, sas, v6, mid, tow, sig headlights, aux switches. Seeing cloth seats on my sticker.
Let us know if you get delivery if is MGV, thanks, My BB sticker is saying cloth seats but tracker sAYS MGV. BLEND DATE 6/16

Jayalamo

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jan ā€˜22 order. Big bend 2 door mid. tracker said mgv sticker said cloth. Blend date 6/1 built 6/2 never got shipped email but talked to ford chat and said it was shipped. Delivered 6/10 to Chicago. Received cloth seats and carpet. $2350 rebate on MY transition. Glad I called about this when I received production email because was originally told I didnā€™t have anything in smartvincent had to talk to ford marketing and also to the gm of the dealership. Literally had to read them what ford website says or else they wouldnā€™t have given me anything. Picking it up Wednesday.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let us know if you get delivery if is MGV, thanks, My BB sticker is saying cloth seats but tracker sAYS MGV. BLEND DATE 6/16
My sticker says cloth but I just checked the tracker and itā€™s MGV. I got a call from my dealer saying itā€™s there so Iā€™ll be picking it up sometime this week.

OP
OP

HB4

Outer Banks
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CSX tracking update says my rail car has been "moved from industry to the yard." I assume that means the car's been loaded at the plant and now back to the railyard to begin it's trek down south?

Anyone have a real idea what that means?

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My sticker says cloth but I just checked the tracker and itā€™s MGV. I got a call from my dealer saying itā€™s there so Iā€™ll be picking it up sometime this week.
My tracker reads MGV also, thanks, please let us know.
Sponsored