First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m stuck in the same place as you and I’m getting so tired of no one being able to tell me anything! It’s so frustrating for a car I’ve waited two years for. My original delivery window was 7/2-7/8, and has since been bumped twice. Should be here this week, but my dealer said on Thursday it’s just sitting at the Blue Island yard and they have no idea why. Makes me feel slightly better that it’s not just me that’s stuck there.
I can't remember who said it in this forum...but I think Ford needs to over-rotate on communication at this point. It would be a really cheap solution for them to stick an Apple Airtag in every car that leaves the factory so they can (at least) provide realtime location information. Then they could send out an email or push notification every 48hrs. This is a $20-30/per car solution.

It would make me feel way better to know if the car was actually moving...and was somewhere between Illinois (where it's been for 3 weeks) and my dealership (in California). At least I would know that progress is being made.
Sponsored

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So here is an interesting development. A few weeks ago, I went through the steps of linking my bronco to the ford pass app (still in awaiting shipment status). Just an hour ago, someone driving it allowed me to access it through the screen in the car so I can see where it is. I don’t know if it’ll report where the car is when it’s off but even if it updates every once in a while it’ll save me a lot of heart ache and time in checking rail stuff when it ships.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So here is an interesting development. A few weeks ago, I went through the steps of linking my bronco to the ford pass app (still in awaiting shipment status). Just an hour ago, someone driving it allowed me to access it through the screen in the car so I can see where it is. I don’t know if it’ll report where the car is when it’s off but even if it updates every once in a while it’ll save me a lot of heart ache and time in checking rail stuff when it ships.
That is kinda cool! Hope it stays on for you that would be really fun!

Hicksnstix

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Fairlane, 2022 Bronco Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine does tell me where it is at all times. The only thing I don’t know is how well the signal may work in a rail car

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't remember who said it in this forum...but I think Ford needs to over-rotate on communication at this point. It would be a really cheap solution for them to stick an Apple Airtag in every car that leaves the factory so they can (at least) provide realtime location information. Then they could send out an email or push notification every 48hrs. This is a $20-30/per car solution.

It would make me feel way better to know if the car was actually moving...and was somewhere between Illinois (where it's been for 3 weeks) and my dealership (in California). At least I would know that progress is being made.

Exactly, adding an Apple Airtag for only $30 would make everything so much easier to track. With all the technology that's available these days and Ford is not using any of them for the tracking...

Sponsored

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's cool! Does someone have to allow access first before you can track it? but yes i'm pretty sure once it's active you can track your car even when it's off.

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's cool! Does someone have to allow access first before you can track it? but yes i'm pretty sure once it's active you can track your car even when it's off.
Yes, I think it prompts on the screen so whomever was transporting it or driving it was super nice. If you’re interested here is the location it’s been sitting at today. Any insight? Order track now says in transit but haven’t gotten the official shipped email yet.
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 5EBD3F47-A412-4182-9C90-1DC800C551A0

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my shipping email which is exciting. I did not get the assembly line picture of the bronco. Is it something that’s sent later/separately? If I don’t get it within a certain timeframe is there anyone I can contact about it or would I be SOL? Thanks all.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Got my shipping email which is exciting. I did not get the assembly line picture of the bronco. Is it something that’s sent later/separately? If I don’t get it within a certain timeframe is there anyone I can contact about it or would I be SOL? Thanks all.
I never got a baby picture. Are you a reservation holder? I think they are the only ones who eventually get them. Also, I noticed your profile picture - GATA! I'm from Statesboro.

PBar

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex & several convertibles before kids
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picking mine up tomorrow and really excited - both for driving topless and being done with this process.

No baby pic for me - but got this email explaining why....

Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 1658413535801

Sponsored

AndersonR

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Another example of the crack Ford communications team (and process)...
On Tuesday (7/19) Ford emailed to notify me that my vehicle's estimated delivery range is getting pushed (again) from 7/5-7/11 to 7/16-7/22. This was four days after the portal already had that information.

THEN...one day after sharing that update, the portal pushed my delivery data AGAIN to 7/21-7/27. No email of course, that'll come in 3-4 days.

Communication is not hard...setting up a system that sends an automated email as soon as you change the portal is 2010's technology. I'm continually amazed at how bad Ford is at this.

smocon73

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu (aka dad car) & 97 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got some movement today. Moved to built and awaiting shipment status over night. 6/1 blend and 7/18 build date.
And just like that...I checked the tracker today and it says delivered at dealership today 7/21. Still not updated in Ford app, but in the ordertrack.app it is showing delivered.

Last edited:

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checked with the Ford chat again and seems that the delivery got pushed back from 18th-23rd July to July 30th FINAL delivery, funny how they wrote that final that nobody would trust.
Frustrating process to be honest, just hope for one time we can get it earlier than these dates that they are pushing back every week.

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Checked with the Ford chat again and seems that the delivery got pushed back from 18th-23rd July to July 30th FINAL delivery, funny how they wrote that final that nobody would trust.
Frustrating process to be honest, just hope for one time we can get it earlier than these dates that they are pushing back every week.
Same thing happened to me on Tuesday and I'm in Scottsdale, so I wonder if we are stuck on the same train. I have my rail car number (UP801103) and have gotten different info from the various automated trackers.

The CSX line said it was last seen in Defiance, NM on July 2nd with no ETA, which makes sense given my initial delivery window was July 2-8. When I called Union Pacific it tells me it's empty. I have no idea what to think at this point. Ford chat also told me it should be arriving July 30 but I'm doubtful.

I hope both of ours get here soon!

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I never got a baby picture. Are you a reservation holder? I think they are the only ones who eventually get them. Also, I noticed your profile picture - GATA! I'm from Statesboro.
I did a reservation back on 6/30/21. I guess I could call the bronco marketing line? I’d really like to have the photo.

No way! Too funny, I graduated in 2010. I’ll be going to the Marshall game this fall in the boro.
Sponsored