First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I did a reservation back on 6/30/21. I guess I could call the bronco marketing line? I’d really like to have the photo.

No way! Too funny, I graduated in 2010. I’ll be going to the Marshall game this fall in the boro.
Awesome! I’m a 2011’er. I now live about 15 minutes away, haven’t made it very far. Maybe our broncos will run into each other at the game!
Sponsored

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Delivery date got pushed again...7/22-7/28....

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. I guess I should have waited to lock in my rate a few more weeks.
Looks like you are DFW area as well. I called the rail tracker and it sounds like it is STILL in New Orleans. I have been looking into financing options as well, but you are probably just fine having your rate as in a couple weeks it will likely be higher

VE7 NGC

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My date got pushed as well. Delivery to BC Canada. My original estimate was 07/13-19, now its pushed back to the 30th.

My dealer rep was away last week and i was looking for an update so i tried the ford chat as well as calling. I told the person on the phone that my last location was ramp 44 in Michigan and wanted to know if it had changed. They told me its policy to not give out that information and that only the dealer is allowed to do that. They said the most the were able to tell me is what the online portal already said....

Sponsored

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same thing happened to me on Tuesday and I'm in Scottsdale, so I wonder if we are stuck on the same train. I have my rail car number (UP801103) and have gotten different info from the various automated trackers.

The CSX line said it was last seen in Defiance, NM on July 2nd with no ETA, which makes sense given my initial delivery window was July 2-8. When I called Union Pacific it tells me it's empty. I have no idea what to think at this point. Ford chat also told me it should be arriving July 30 but I'm doubtful.

I hope both of ours get here soon!

Our Bronco is going to Scottsdale also, to Chapman Ford! Your rail car number is different but maybe it ends up being in the same train because CSX tells me that it arrived at Winslow, AZ July 2nd at 5pm, which is close to the location you get. Hopefully they come soon, it's been so frustrating lately

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome! I’m a 2011’er. I now live about 15 minutes away, haven’t made it very far. Maybe our broncos will run into each other at the game!
I pull for 3 teams. My beloved alma mater Appalachian State (co 01’), Wake Forest, where my son plays football, and whoever is playing Gawja Suthun. I hope the Thundering Turd beats your Stink Creek Eagles by higher than you can count…can‘t be no more than 20. Unless you inbreds have more or less than 10 fingers and 10 toes.

How did I get put in the same build week with Georgia Southern grads? I swear if either of you flatland heathens gets your Bronco before I do there’s a problem with this whole messed up allocation system.

(No offense intended to you or @FLBroncoGuy. I wouldn’t be living up to my end of the best little rivalry in college football if I didn’t talk a little trash. May you both enjoy your new Bronco, and may your football team win every week but one.🖤💛)

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I pull for 3 teams. My beloved alma mater Appalachian State (co 01’), Wake Forest, where my son plays football, and whoever is playing Gawja Suthun. I hope the Thundering Turd beats your Stink Creek Eagles by higher than you can count…can‘t be no more than 20. Unless you inbreds have more or less than 10 fingers and 10 toes.

How did I get put in the same build week with Georgia Southern grads? I swear if either of you flatland heathens gets your Bronco before I do there’s a problem with this whole messed up allocation system.

(No offense intended to you or @FLBroncoGuy. I wouldn’t be living up to my end of the best little rivalry in college football if I didn’t talk a little trash. May you both enjoy your new Bronco, and may your football team win every week but one.🖤💛)
I got my bronco today so it may be the year of the Eagle AND the dawg 😂

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades

Sponsored

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally took delivery today with my awesome dad, who planted the seed to get a Bronco over two years ago! HPR is truly stunning in the sun, pics just don’t do it justice!

7458957C-B9FB-4A73-9862-4D8607EBCF99.jpeg

CoachG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSasq Bronco; 2021 Jeep 80th Annv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My date got pushed as well. Delivery to BC Canada. My original estimate was 07/13-19, now its pushed back to the 30th.

My dealer rep was away last week and i was looking for an update so i tried the ford chat as well as calling. I told the person on the phone that my last location was ramp 44 in Michigan and wanted to know if it had changed. They told me its policy to not give out that information and that only the dealer is allowed to do that. They said the most the were able to tell me is what the online portal already said....
Mine was built on 5/31, and "shipped" two days later. Original delivery window was 7/7-7/13. That got bumped twice! I chatted with ford today, and they told me it's at Alliance on ramp Tb. Same thing my dealer told me on 7/12...but 10 days later, still no delivery.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If yours arrived, mine should have as well or isnt far behind. I'll send a text in Monday to KC.
Yes, likely. It sounded like they had several rounds waiting for trucks to bring them up. Jim mentioned there were two trucks that showed up last Thursday but mine finally showed up on Saturday. Who knows, there seems to be no logic behind the timing 🤣

Hope yours is there and you get to pick it up soon!

I'm trying to figure out how I can focus at all for work on Monday...🤔
Sponsored