First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BadSasq Bronco; 2021 Jeep 80th Annv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was my good luck, right after I got that third bump I got the call two days later saying it was there...Good luck!!!
That’s EXACTLY what just happened to me! Got bumped on Monday, got the call on Tuesday!
Sponsored

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right after writing here yesterday we received an email that estimated delivery is now July 30th - August 5th like you... I am pretty sure our cars are stuck in the same train.

My dealer hasn't been much helpful, they just shared the railcar number after the chat gave it to us and nothing else... they mentioned we can send a request to track it but this takes weeks to get an answer, so not really worth it. But yes last update that Ford chat and the dealer gives us is in Blue Island, IL around June too. I am shocked of how in 2022 Ford is using a tracking system from the 80s probably.
Sounds like they are! I did get a call from my dealer this morning with a little more info that I thought you'd be interested in. He said there is an embargo on trains going to California that started June 27th, so they're getting stuck in AZ and backing things up. He sent over this article if you want to read it (https://www.trains.com/trn/news-rev...-embargo-on-california-bound-carload-traffic/)

Good news is that they got four delivered last week, so they're coming through, it's just really slow I guess. Hopefully we don't get bumped again and they actually get here :)

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds like they are! I did get a call from my dealer this morning with a little more info that I thought you'd be interested in. He said there is an embargo on trains going to California that started June 27th, so they're getting stuck in AZ and backing things up. He sent over this article if you want to read it (https://www.trains.com/trn/news-rev...-embargo-on-california-bound-carload-traffic/)

Good news is that they got four delivered last week, so they're coming through, it's just really slow I guess. Hopefully we don't get bumped again and they actually get here :)

Thanks for sharing the article, makes sense why it has been almost a month stuck so close from the final destination, but still so unfortunate this is happening to us. Hope that we can get it by next week

Sponsored

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the third bump for 8/5. What’s another week, right? ☺
I’m outside my 5th EDD window by a day. No Bronco. I’m sure my 6th “eat shit” email will be coming any moment now.

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my baby picture email from Ford on my way home from West Virginia. Thought that was hilarious. No matter, she’s home now and everyone is happy they’ve had a chance to look at it and ride in and get it nasty as hell. So I’ll wash tonight after I get home from moving child #2 into college and start putting on the parts I had waiting at home.
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group F3D36348-7FCD-4F8D-8DA9-8B25E15BFAD0
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group D4FDDBD1-0AAB-4FB6-978B-9F3CFC5A4B21
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 87A2040F-E377-420C-AC19-733C796DD062

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for sharing the article, makes sense why it has been almost a month stuck so close from the final destination, but still so unfortunate this is happening to us. Hope that we can get it by next week
Any news from your dealer this week? Mine said last Bronco delivery for them was about 10 days ago, but still not mine. Estimated delivery got pushed again and now its 8/6 - 8/12.

Sponsored

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any news from your dealer this week? Mine said last Bronco delivery for them was about 10 days ago, but still not mine. Estimated delivery got pushed again and now its 8/6 - 8/12.
Nothing, checked with the chat yesterday and got pushed to be delivered by August 12th also... Lost track on how many times it's been delayed already, but probably around 5 times and seems it might be going for more

FLBroncoGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys…. It’s here. Not at the dealership yet but it’s finally here!! 🥲
Ford Bronco 05/30/2022 Build Week Group 87A2040F-E377-420C-AC19-733C796DD062
Mine is still sitting at the same place. Texted the dealer and he said he doesn’t know when it’s going to be picked up and delivered to the dealership as it’s arranged by Ford and not the dealership. I know I need to be more patient but the fact that it’s been sitting 20 minutes away from me all week is so annoying. It shouldn’t be this hard to get a car in modern times.

aarnau

Big Bend
First Name
Arnau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@tayyy Just checked CSX tracking and now it says it's in El Mirage, AZ which is the final destination!!! finally!
Hope to get it delivered to the dealership by next week, it's been a long wait being stuck in Winslow since July 2nd...

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@tayyy Just checked CSX tracking and now it says it's in El Mirage, AZ which is the final destination!!! finally!
Hope to get it delivered to the dealership by next week, it's been a long wait being stuck in Winslow since July 2nd...
Excellent news, congrats!!! :giggle: I just called the tracker and mine is still saying Defiance, NM at 2pm on the 2nd, so I’m hoping it updates soon and mine is there as well. It has been a crazy wait for it to move basically three hours down the road.

I hope it gets to the dealer in no time, very excited for you!
Sponsored