Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was 6/6, last week bumped to 6/13, Friday bumped to 6/20. This last batch of scheduling was big....a few said maybe a move of partial appeasement. Makes me wonder....dangle out the carrot and make you feel good followed by yanking it away 6-8 times. Lets hope not. I fear though....more push backs of build date. Have VIN...still no window sticker generated.
Yeah, this last one was a gut punch. Was excited to get an actual build date earlier in the week only to have it taken away. Oh well, at least we have VINs.
Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, this last one was a gut punch. Was excited to get an actual build date earlier in the week only to have it taken away. Oh well, at least we have VINs.
That beautiful email confirmation with vin and build week, means absolutely nothing. Not a thing. Not sure why they send them. It will change. It always does.
Received an email in Dec 21 congratulating me because I was going to be an early 22 build. Early must mean on or before Dec 31
I received my vin beginning of March
I have well over $10,000 in parts waiting for a Bronco.
It's getting very old. At this point, I'm not expecting it this year. They can't complete them.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checking in with you guys now. Just informed by Ford Chat I've been pushed to my 4th build week (so far).
4DR, CG OBX, No-sas, LUX, Leather, MIC, 2.3, Auto

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I check the ford backdoor link every day as I have it as my favorite on my browser. I checked this morning and I'm pushed from 6/6 build date to 6/13 just like the others.

Sponsored

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine still shows 6/6 as well. Fingers crossed on this 3rd build week/date holding. Between this and my Explorer ST order getting more and more options removed prior to build... Ford is a shit show.

DFink

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine still shows 6/6 as well. Fingers crossed on this 3rd build week/date holding. Between this and my Explorer ST order getting more and more options removed prior to build... Ford is a shit show.
Just checked and mine is still holding with 6/6 also. Fingers crossed this third build week holds.

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That beautiful email confirmation with vin and build week, means absolutely nothing. Not a thing. Not sure why they send them. It will change. It always does.
Received an email in Dec 21 congratulating me because I was going to be an early 22 build. Early must mean on or before Dec 31
I received my vin beginning of March
I have well over $10,000 in parts waiting for a Bronco.
It's getting very old. At this point, I'm not expecting it this year. They can't complete them.
Totally agree....however...last year I ordered a Ranger Tremor. I was scheduled a build date/blend date, VIN, window sticker...it never changed and was built on the scheduled day. On this Bronco BATCH; I think they over scheduled to give a lot of us some hope (maybe to shut us up for a while). All they are doing by delaying and pushing out builds is pissing us off even more. I will be fuming if it does get built and then sits in the Michigan sun all Summer and not shipped. We shall see I guess.

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checking in from 5/30. I think this is my 6th or 7th bump. Not seeing many Big Bends in here which has become a negative sign. Fingers crossed......

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally agree....however...last year I ordered a Ranger Tremor. I was scheduled a build date/blend date, VIN, window sticker...it never changed and was built on the scheduled day. On this Bronco BATCH; I think they over scheduled to give a lot of us some hope (maybe to shut us up for a while). All they are doing by delaying and pushing out builds is pissing us off even more. I will be fuming if it does get built and then sits in the Michigan sun all Summer and not shipped. We shall see I guess.
I didn't get pissed until the third build date change. Now I'm really pissed and about ready to move on. Don't really care if someone else gets my Bronco. I drove a truck before this and can go back. Or there's a jeep dealer about a minute from my house and they have several on the lot

Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checking in from 5/30. I think this is my 6th or 7th bump. Not seeing many Big Bends in here which has become a negative sign. Fingers crossed......
You probably have a better chance of getting built. They'll bump every other build

TheOwl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas, 79 F150, 09 Harley, 22 KTM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, they got me too. Good luck guys. I'm heading to the 6/13 group!

Village Idiot

Badlands
First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still 6/6!

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 / 1970 Bronco (in process)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just checked the back door link and got bumped from the 5/30 build week to 6/6. Think this is my third bump, see if it’s the last or not
2.7L Black Diamond Four Door Hardtop

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs