First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still have no update other than Ford Pass activation was manually declined mid-last week (assuming that means someone was in the vehicle). Now when I try it, it tells me that I must wait to take delivery before it can be activated. Someone mentioned in another thread they drove their bronco right after it arrived at dealer and it was in "Transportation" mode. I didn't know that existed. So my new obsessively overthought and optimistic theory is that someone was in it, declined activation, put it in transport mode and put it on the train to NC and I'll see it next week like Ford has been telling me since mid-June.

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got my “built” email (finally) here’s to hoping the “shipped” email comes soon. Delivery estimated 7/25-7/31. Mine will be coming by rail to CA so it would probably need to ship soon to be here by then.

Sponsored

eb50

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Santa Fem 1995 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still have no update other than Ford Pass activation was manually declined mid-last week (assuming that means someone was in the vehicle). Now when I try it, it tells me that I must wait to take delivery before it can be activated. Someone mentioned in another thread they drove their bronco right after it arrived at dealer and it was in "Transportation" mode. I didn't know that existed. So my new obsessively overthought and optimistic theory is that someone was in it, declined activation, put it in transport mode and put it on the train to NC and I'll see it next week like Ford has been telling me since mid-June.
Mine also got declined right before it shipped. Good luck!!

apc88

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First post, this group is awesome! Has really made this process better.
I received the built email yesterday morning and the shipped email early this morning. Estimated to Houston area, 7/27 to 8/2.
Hopefully, that means they are getting through our build week's Broncos now, and everyone else who is waiting will get those updates soon.

CWL

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2018 F150, 2022 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"Similar Vehicles in Status" number has started dropping for me overnight. Badlands SAS High. Hopefully that trend continues and is a good sign.

Nightmist66

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Similar Vehicles in Status" number has started dropping for me overnight. Badlands SAS High. Hopefully that trend continues and is a good sign.
Down from 427 last week to 404 this week. OBX lux, non-SAS.

Sponsored

jenniferw

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t mind me I’ll just be chilling in production
Same. 6/7 blend. Still shows in production. Ford chat tells me produced and no holds with delivery estimate of 7/17. No built email, no shipping email. I am not optimistic it will be delivered by Sunday.

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram trx, 2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same. 6/7 blend. Still shows in production. Ford chat tells me produced and no holds with delivery estimate of 7/17. No built email, no shipping email. I am not optimistic it will be delivered by Sunday.
They tell me the same thing but my delivery date has done been moved once. But a few people have taken delivery while still showing in production so could be tomorrow could be 2 months

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First post, this group is awesome! Has really made this process better.
I received the built email yesterday morning and the shipped email early this morning. Estimated to Houston area, 7/27 to 8/2.
Hopefully, that means they are getting through our build week's Broncos now, and everyone else who is waiting will get those updates soon.
This is good to hear. I just got my built email last night so maybe I’ll be getting my shipped email soon as well. Fingers crossed! Supposed to arrive in CA by rail 7/25-7/31. Seems doable if it ships soon.

jitsujohnny

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram trx, 2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is good to hear. I just got my built email last night so maybe I’ll be getting my shipped email soon as well. Fingers crossed! Supposed to arrive in CA by rail 7/25-7/31. Seems doable if it ships soon.
When was your blend ?